• No. (Please explain.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
No i think this is not needed sorry
Why? Because nobody agrees with your suggestions so you're not gonna agree with others? That makes no sense. My opinion: I actually don't care because most of the time when I'm on the forums I use my mobile and there you can't see signatures but I can see why the others (except Skywqrs Mqstet) enjoy it so I'll vote yes.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Many people want to have a picture in their signature and apparently you can't have a picture in your signature now, I didn't know that (I think because I've never tried to put a picture in my signature before), but I do agree with your suggestion.

Reactions: Troublesomee

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I made this suggestion too. Didn't get much attention. But I'll still agree with this one. Also for anyone who's going to say that people might put rude pictures in their signature: It isn't a problem on the Hypixel forums and their playerbase is much larger than Cubes.
Oh, I didn’t notice. :P I hope this one will get attention.

And nope inappropriate images won’t be a problem. It’ll be really easy to moderate. Also, players are already able to write inappropriate things in their signature. Fully agree with you.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom