Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Allow players to kill hackers using bugs?

• yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • no/explain in comments

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Hackers can be a pain and sometimes they're too hard to kill. My suggestion is to allow the use of bugs/glitches to kill hackers. Ideally, you would be able to do this in a 1v1 only. I cannot see why you shouldn't be able to do this since the hackers are already hacking and at the end of the day, they're on an alt account and can't care less.

D

Deleted member 469419

I don't know, how can do "bugs/glitches" help you? I'm not agree with your suggestion, abusing bugs it's also strictly prohibited, so if someone is breaking rules and you're doing it too, what image are we giving to the server?

I'd be agree with adding a /report command to bedrock and more staffs dedicated to that platform (they're already on that) so by that way, the number of hackers would decrease significantly.

At the moment, if you do see any hacker, report them at the web: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

I know it's quite annoying to report them (Personally not for me) but If you have to lose some game because of a hacker, be well welcome... You'll be helping out cubecraft community after all :P

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I understand your frustration, it's annoying to find a hacker and have to fight them, it's unfair.
However, I think this is not the solution, why don't you report them? 😜

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I don't know, how can do "bugs/glitches" help you? Anyways I'm not agree with your suggestion, abusing bugs it's also strictly prohibited, so if someone is breaking rules and you're doing it too, what image are we giving to the server?

I'd be agree with adding a /report command to bedrock and more staffs dedicated to that platform (they're already on that) so by that way, the number of hacks would decrease significantly.

At the moment, if you do see any hacker, report them at the web: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
bugs/glitches can do one of many things including:crashing the server, duping, trapping players, etc. i mentioned that it would be a 1v1 against a hacker only so the hacker is the one degrading the server not me. i personally dont do reports since 95% of them that i did were alts who dont care about getting banned and could make a new account in 30 seconds.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
I understand your frustration, it's annoying to find a hacker and have to fight them, it's unfair.
However, I think this is not the solution, why don't you report them? 😜
like i said, i dont report because 95% of hackers are alts, it isn't an ip ban and you can create an account in 30 seconds.

D

Deleted member 469419

bugs/glitches can do one of many things including:crashing the server, duping, trapping players, etc. i mentioned that it would be a 1v1 against a hacker only and the hacker so the hacker is the one degrading the server not me. i personally dont do reports since 95% of them that i did were alts who dont care about getting banned and could make a new account in 30 seconds.
"trapping" isn't considered as a bug/glitch; You can do it without any retaliation, in fact, I totally suggest you to do this one.

Reactions: Gregeyy
D

Deleted member 469419

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Uhm, I don't know what make that exactly to be honest, I'm not so much in bedrock platform...

However, seems like a bug/bug abuse... Every glitch of this type must be reported at: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

if anyone take an advantage which modify the course of the game significantly, I mean, abusing bugs, will be banned for breaking the rules.
reported yesterday this video was to show that its server side rather than client side

Loisis.M.

Aug 9, 2020
I don't thinkthink like your suggestion it's not fair to do that if everyone does that everyone is equal like hackers

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
No.

Firstly, when U bug abuse, u are already doing something not allowed!
Secondly, How will bugs help you? In the video, the door is laggy and u get stuck in it. If the hacker is stuck in there, he cans till phase/fly out or just use killaura and kill u?

• Haha

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
basically if you bug abuse you're as bad as the hacker plus its more fun killing them legit (from my point of view) and if i think i can't beat them i void instead of dragging on the game forever

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom