Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey guys,

Just a quick suggestion to make reporting players easier.
We can only report players with a YouTube video link.
It would be awesome if I could also use Streamable or Vimeo for example.
I know YouTube is the most popular platform for video sharing but Streamable offers a little bit more privacy (no account) and is so much faster (upload->link->send).
What do you think?

Cheers!

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
First of all this has already been suggested here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/allow-other-proof-for-reports.218468/. Nothing has been done about it, and it was a year ago. Second of all my response. I agree with you that the reports site should allow 3rd party sites. It should not however allow all 3rd party links separate from YouTube. If they did it could create hazardous situations. People could just plug in any link they want, including download links. This could lead to may of the staff team's computers having a virus, their information grabbed through a phishing scam, or their ip's grabbed by an ip grabber link. So, my point is that they should only allow video links for verified/well-known 3rd party websites. Also, YouTube video's for some people upload very quickly if your WiFi and computer are good. Going on a bit of tangent here, but they should also allow media links on this forum from 3rd party sites as you're only allowed to paste in a YouTube link.

EDIT: Maybe add a poll as well :)

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I dont really know any of that platforms but I think it would be very handy if you could upload and report faster. If I make a report it alway takes some time to upload the evidence on YouTube. I think its a good idea!

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I like your suggestion, I like the the privacy behind other platforms, and yes YouTube is number one, but it would be cool if we could expand our reports platform, I don't see a problem with other platforms. Thank you for the suggestion, but I personally will keep using YouTube. You do you though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Top Bottom