Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hellu everyone! I’m back again with another suggestion thread. I’ll try to keep this one as short as possible for me, since it is a simple suggestion at its core.

My suggestion is to allow the use of more cosmetics in Skyblock. I’ll be discussing both networks individually.

:grass: Java Edition

Firstly, I want to address a different suggestion from the original idea that is linked to it: To go with the cosmetics, allow people to turn off cosmetics in Skyblock so they can always enjoy a nuisance- and lag-free original Skyblock experience.

Now, on to the cosmetics. Just as buddies are able to be flaunted in Skyblock on Bedrock, I think miniatures and balloons should be allowed to use in Skyblock on Java. I don’t see a downside to it, especially if there’s a way to turn off the cosmetics when or if necessary.

The second and final cosmetic to add would be trails. Allow players to use their trails on their skyblock and in the Skyblock ‘lobby’. Especially for the latter, I doubt there’d be a problem as, again, you would be able to turn off cosmetics in case you want to.

:bedrock: Bedrock Edition

Now, onto the Bedrock part of the suggestion. In my opinion, this should also apply to trails on this platform, especially considering they tend to be less of a nuisance than the Java particles.

I wanted to suggest the Parkour Rank / Food Bundle shoes as well, but this cosmetic might be less of a good idea than the others. However, I’ll still add this as a potential idea anyway because I’m stubborn and this cosmetic type was the reason I thought of this suggestion. I’m not familiar with Bedrock texture pack creation, but if there is a way for shoes to only show up if you aren’t wearing gear, that’d be amazing. An idea would be to replace the boots slot’s Shoes cosmetic with your actual boots and switching the cosmetic off automatically once you try putting on a pair of boots. I’m not sure if it would work, but it’s simply an idea anyways.

Along with this would come a loot menu that you can access from within the game, either by use of a command or by adding a button to the Skyblock menu.

I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts and suggestions about this one. Yay or nay?

~ A wild Hoshi

vrobot86

Mar 21, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellu everyone! I’m back again with another suggestion thread. I’ll try to keep this one as short as possible for me, since it is a simple suggestion at its core.

My suggestion is to allow the use of more cosmetics in Skyblock. I’ll be discussing both networks individually.

Firstly, I want to address a different suggestion from the original idea that is linked to it: To go with the cosmetics, allow people to turn off cosmetics in Skyblock so they can always enjoy a nuisance- and lag-free original Skyblock experience.

Now, on to the cosmetics. Just as buddies are able to be flaunted in Skyblock on Bedrock, I think miniatures and balloons should be allowed to use in Skyblock on Java. I don’t see a downside to it, especially if there’s a way to turn off the cosmetics when or if necessary.

The second and final cosmetic to add would be trails. Allow players to use their trails on their skyblock and in the Skyblock ‘lobby’. Especially for the latter, I doubt there’d be a problem as, again, you would be able to turn off cosmetics in case you want to.

Now, onto the Bedrock part of the suggestion. In my opinion, this should also apply to trails on this platform, especially considering they tend to be less of a nuisance than the Java particles.

I wanted to suggest the Parkour Rank / Food Bundle shoes as well, but this cosmetic might be less of a good idea than the others. However, I’ll still add this as a potential idea anyway because I’m stubborn and this cosmetic type was the reason I thought of this suggestion. I’m not familiar with Bedrock texture pack creation, but if there is a way for shoes to only show up if you aren’t wearing gear, that’d be amazing. An idea would be to replace the boots slot’s Shoes cosmetic with your actual boots and switching the cosmetic off automatically once you try putting on a pair of boots. I’m not sure if it would work, but it’s simply an idea anyways.

Along with this would come a loot menu that you can access from within the game, either by use of a command or by adding a button to the Skyblock menu.

I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts and suggestions about this one. Yay or nay?

~ A wild Hoshi
If im not mistaken in bedrock there was a shoes selection in the dressing room in the menu

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

~ A wild Hoshi
For Bedrock : Yay about trails, nay abou shoes.
Also, I think it would be pretty cool if they added chest skins to bedrock!

Reactions: EpicShotz1432

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hm, how come? Also, it was just a side suggestion!
Idk, I just think it would look kinda wierd wearing 3/4 armor and then bread shoes without any use.
I’d love it if that were possible, but my question is: How would this work with double chests?
Hmmm, that’s a good point! Well, the current ones could work only with single chests. But, I’m sure Cubecraft would be able to design some specific ones for double chests only.

Reactions: Hoshi
Jan 17, 2021

~ A wild Hoshi
Love the Idea But the shoes part i wont really like id like to see a way to custimze chest skin like in skywars

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom