Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Finally,
The time has come.. 3 years playing on Cubecraft.. Of which 2 year I was an absolute noob..
A thousand wins.. I'm proud

W9Fd8

https://imgur.com/a/W9Fd8
https://imgur.com/a/9C0Hx

----

I still remember me and my cousin were playing Castle, and I won my first game ever..

Cousin: OMG!! I'm taking screenshots!! amazing you won!!
Me: OMGGG YESSS IM THE BEST!!

----

And now, 3 years later. The moment is finally here. I spent over 10 days on Skywars, just to be satisfied about my wins.

I want to thank the whole staff team since they did an amazing job to keep the server running with ups and downs. I also want to thank the builders for the amazing work they did on the maps en lobbies. You guys are absolutely amazing!
Special thanks to @Jespunyyy , @DPoule, @Roebahn since they were absolutely amazing teammates and taught me how to get better! This includes TNT Jumping and speedbridging. I learn a lot about your tactics and strategies, guys! Thanks a lot for that.
And thanks to @RemiO05 5 since he's such an active member on the forums, and an amazing player!

I've had an amazing time on the server, I'm sure it'll continue!

Attention: For the annoying readers replying "lol 1000 is so ez I got 1000 in a week!1!1!!1".. Just let me be happy.. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't even reply..

Thanks for the awesome time!

~Berre

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Finally,
The time has come.. 3 years playing on Cubecraft.. Of which 2 year I was an absolute noob..
A thousand wins.. I'm proud

W9Fd8

https://imgur.com/a/W9Fd8
https://imgur.com/a/9C0Hx

----

I still remember me and my cousin were playing Castle, and I won my first game ever..

Cousin: OMG!! I'm taking screenshots!! amazing you won!!
Me: OMGGG YESSS IM THE BEST!!

----

And now, 3 years later. The moment is finally here. I spent over 10 days on Skywars, just to be satisfied about my wins.

I want to thank the whole staff team since they did an amazing job to keep the server running with ups and downs. I also want to thank the builders for the amazing work they did on the maps en lobbies. You guys are absolutely amazing!
Special thanks to @Jespunyyy , @DPoule, @Roebahn since they were absolutely amazing teammates and taught me how to get better! This includes TNT Jumping and speedbridging. I learn a lot about your tactics and strategies, guys! Thanks a lot for that.
And thanks to @RemiO05 5 since he's such an active member on the forums, and an amazing player!

I've had an amazing time on the server, I'm sure it'll continue!

Attention: For the annoying readers replying "lol 1000 is so ez I got 1000 in a week!1!1!!1".. Just let me be happy.. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't even reply..

Thanks for the awesome time!

~Berre
Haha gratz!
Ty for the tag, btw it is fun to play with you!
I know I'm an amazing player, no one is worse at tnt jumping than me! :p

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
i dare you too speed brigde and tnt jump when if you have 1999 wins, and you're trying to win your 2000 game..
if you win with speed brigding and tnt jumping, it'll be the an amazing win

OhMyWhy

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2017
belgium
www.youtube.com
heyy,
I wan't to say there are a lot of hackers on skywars,egg wars,lucky island,etc
PLZ don't hack on cubecraft! You have to make fun with friends for playing skywars or one other game BUT WITHOUT HACKS!!!
MAKE CUBECRAFT A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE PLZ!!!!

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom