Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkyBeastGamer

Oct 25, 2015
I know that, the thing is that HE ROBBED OUR MAP, AND CLAIMED TO BE HIS. I think that he should be banned, and I know you need proof for you to do that, or whatever, but if you need proof, we will get it. Because it is so disgusting to finally finish a project, and then this guy comes, and claims it to be his. He is already banned from our buildteam, and we will see what happens next, because he was a Builder in another server, and I doubt that he will keep it after this.

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I know that, the thing is that HE ROBBED OUR MAP, AND CLAIMED TO BE HIS. I think that he should be banned, and I know you need proof for you to do that, or whatever, but if you need proof, we will get it. Because it is so disgusting to finally finish a project, and then this guy comes, and claims it to be his. He is already banned from our buildteam, and we will see what happens next, because he was a Builder in another server, and I doubt that he will keep it after this.
As much as I believe you, I won't be able to ban him. The map stealing and claiming it's his has nothing to do with out server. There wouldn't be a valid reason for banning him from the forums or in-game. At this point, the situation should be handled between your team and himself.

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
I clarify that, although not more, I said that it was used for a competition of buildteams, on the one hand that is, on the other hand, one with this DOES NOT OBTAIN ANY RANGE BUILDER, and yes,...

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I clarify that, although not more, I said that it was used for a competition of buildteams, on the one hand that is, on the other hand, one with this DOES NOT OBTAIN ANY RANGE BUILDER, and yes,...
Well according to people they found this build somewhere else.
Did you really build all of it?

blakersito

Oct 15, 2015
Medellin
www.youtube.com
ENGLISH VERSION:
I'm going to explain everything exactly, this map was used for a competition of some construction teams, among these was arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, and so MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, I publish all the images of the construction because they seem fair to me Share it with you, but I clarify that it was built with my buildteam, also the person who came in talking that I did nothing, because it hurt my reputation as a builder, because it says that I did nothing, when the truth was me who built, The clock, the earth, the cat and the cup of tea, plus the roses and the board that is in the bottom, the other did the other participants, then, I want to clarify that I did a good part of that construction And therefore postule, THE PROBLEM WAS, THAT I DO NOT GIVE CORRESPONDING CREDITS BY OTHER ORGANICS THAT ARE ON THE MAP, LIKE THE FATHER THE CASTLE ETC

I clarify that I am a potentially creative and unique constructor and I am against the theft and maps of other people, and because I regret what happened, Many thanks to those who left me positive comments and then nothing, to go forward.

I apologize to the community and to my Buildteam for generated confusion.

SPANISH VERSION:

voy a explicar todo exactamente, este mapa se uso para una competicion de unos equipos de construccion, entre estos estaba arkania, history, hundredofmaps, imaginecreations, y pues MI BUILDTEAM HistoryBt Gano, yo publique todas las imagenes de la construccion por que me parecen justas compartirlas con ustedes, pero aclaro que eso se construyo con mi buildteam, ademas la persona que entro hablando que yo no hice nada, pues daño mi reputacion como builder, por que dice que yo no hice nada, cuando la verdad fui yo quien construyo, el reloj, el terra, el gato y la taza de te, mas las rosas y el tablero que hay en la parte de abajo, lo demas lo hizo los otros participantes, entonces, quiero aclarar que yo si hice una buena parte de esa construccion y pues por eso la postule, EL PROBLEMA FUE, QUE NO DI CREDITOS CORRESPONDIENTES POR OTROS ORGANICOS QUE HAY EN EL MAPA, COMO EL GORDO EL CASTILLO ETC
Aclaro que soy un construcctor potencialmente creativo y unico y estoy en contra del hurto y mapas de demas personas, y pues lamento lo que paso, Muchas gracias a los que me dejaron comentarios positivos y pues nada, a seguir adelante.
pido disculpas a la comunidad y a mi Buildteam por confusiones generadas.

Testing that competes in the buildteam, I am SrBlaker:
Pruebas de que competi en el buildteam, yo soy SrBlaker
https://twitter.com/_HistoryBT_/status/868554474134134784

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @blakersito. Don't be discouraged but you did a wrong action. Leaving aside the Builder rank, I thought (and I guess the rest of the players that have viewed your threads) that you built all the buildings that you was showing us.
this building was used to participate in a Buildbattle of which, the most Probably I have won
You said that the building was used for a build battle (not for a competition of build teams), you can participate in a single build battle, and you was talking in 1st person, so we thought that you built this alone.

If you want to post buildings under your name, post your own buildings. If you want to post buildings of a Build Team, give them credits please. It's not okay to appropriate things from others, you have already seen that they can realize.

--

Now, learn from your mistakes and don't do them again. I'm sure you're a good builder and a good person, so don't give up your goal and learn from this mistake. You must know that wrong actions can be replaced with good actions, you can build alone and show us what you're worth as a builder, I'm sure you will have a very good feedback.

Cheers, I hope I have been helpful.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Good this time I come with the map that started about 15 days ago, this is the new content I bring you, a map based on Alice in Wonderland, this building was used to participate in a Buildbattle of which, the most Probably I have won, since today they will give the results, just like my friends, I wanted to share a little more than I do, and because of all that I can help them if they ever need me, without more to say, Photos.
For those who ask me to post, I already did and then I think I was denied for 3 times, it will be later: sView attachment 133778 View attachment 133779 View attachment 133780 View attachment 133781 View attachment 133783 View attachment 133786 View attachment 133788 View attachment 133787 View attachment 133782 View attachment 133781

Awesome builds, keep it up! You always seem to amaze me with those. Have fun creating future builds!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom