• No (Post why)

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
So, I've been noticing that a lot of staff go AFK in the lobbies and people need help but the staff can't help as they're AFK. People can't really help as it's viewed as mini-modding and some may not be able to help. Why not add a /afk command for staff ONLY? If the staff member executes the command on the tab, after their name will show [AFK] in light grey. It could even pop up on their username if someone sees them in the lobby. Would help.

Thoughts?

-Added poll-

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Seems redundant to me, as they already have the option to vanish.
When vanished, they won't even appear in the player list, so players won't even try to ask an AFK staff member for help.
If they forget to vanish, the players will probably notice that they're AFK since they aren't moving & aren't responding.

(btw you can answer questions without it being deemed mini-modding)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Tbh, I don't see the point of this, because they are online not AFK, they are maybe just doing reports, or on the forums, discord etc, and can still talk you if anyone has a question ig. But good suggestion :p. I like how you care on the staff. :)

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Seems redundant to me, as they already have the option to vanish.
When vanished, they won't even appear in the player list, so players won't even try to ask an AFK staff member for help.
If they forget to vanish, the players will probably notice that they're AFK since they aren't moving & aren't responding.

(btw you can answer questions without it being deemed mini-modding)
Was told differently about the mini modding part.

I guess they can. Hadn't really thought of that.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, I've been noticing that a lot of staff go AFK in the lobbies and people need help but the staff can't help as they're AFK. People can't really help as it's viewed as mini-modding and some may not be able to help. Why not add a /afk command for staff ONLY? If the staff member executes the command on the tab, after their name will show [AFK] in light grey. It could even pop up on their username if someone sees them in the lobby. Would help.

Thoughts?

-Added poll-
Im a yes and no on this one... it doesnt seem that useful, but im not staff so I would have no idea! :D

Muetta

Oct 21, 2016
The Best Train Station

Thoughts?

-Added poll-
Maybe, but if you need help of the staff member you need to contact them via discord or report the player via the official site https://reports.cubecraft.net/report

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
should be added. +1 from me.
Should be added
Thanks for the positive feedback!

Would be nice if there was some kind of (if possible) particle effect that activated after x amount of minutes. Could look like little 'z's coming out of people (sleeping). If that could be created it would be cool :) You can turn it off in settings.

If you dont know what I mean by Z's http://prntscr.com/gylbm7
That would be cool! But maybe if they chose not to they could have the prefix?

Oct 15, 2017

Thoughts?

-Added poll-
I don't think it is needed, the staff on Cubecraft probably know what they are doing so i think they are fine.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
The thing is that, when they are afk people leave and dont get a answer on their question. Everyone is afk sometimes and ofc its harder if you are in the staff team because people want help and dont know how to use the forum.

But tbh, it would be nice if you knew if they are afk or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom