Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No (Post why)

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
Although it might be helpful to players I don't see it being needed. Also, personally I view mini-modding as; while staff is in the lobby and NOT afk someone saying "if anyone needs help please ask ME questions" or stating they're staff. Answering questions doesn't deem you as mini-modding. But only a few of the staff go afk in lobbies, if I'm mentioned in chat I get notified and switch back to answer if I'm not somewhere else in my house. But yes players are allowed to help others to an extent.

Would be nice if there was some kind of (if possible) particle effect that activated after x amount of minutes. Could look like little 'z's coming out of people (sleeping). If that could be created it would be cool :) You can turn it off in settings.

If you dont know what I mean by Z's http://prntscr.com/gylbm7
-I do like this, however rather have it in the vanity menu exclusively for staff due to timer possibly not kicking in yet and someone asking questions without the x number of minutes having passed.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
So, I've been noticing that a lot of staff go AFK in the lobbies and people need help but the staff can't help as they're AFK. People can't really help as it's viewed as mini-modding and some may not be able to help. Why not add a /afk command for staff ONLY? If the staff member executes the command on the tab, after their name will show [AFK] in light grey. It could even pop up on their username if someone sees them in the lobby. Would help.

Thoughts?

-Added poll-

Or make something like "the Limbo" ;)

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
So, I've been noticing that a lot of staff go AFK in the lobbies and people need help but the staff can't help as they're AFK. People can't really help as it's viewed as mini-modding and some may not be able to help. Why not add a /afk command for staff ONLY? If the staff member executes the command on the tab, after their name will show [AFK] in light grey. It could even pop up on their username if someone sees them in the lobby. Would help.

Thoughts?

-Added poll-
-1 you can contact them via discord or foums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom