Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Hello, I want to make some kind of timelapse using the replay mod of the cubecraft lobby but am I allowed to use an AFK macro that keeps me from getting kicked for being AFK because it stops recording when I get kicked.

This mod isn't in the allowed mods list: https://cbecrft.net/mods

Although it doesn't really give an unfair advantage over your opponent, it can still be used for campers to stay at their camping spot while being afk, it can be very annoying for the other players if a camper is afk at a spot which is very hard to reach definitely because he isn't going to get kicked for being afk.

Chat macros are actually allowed but I'm not sure about yours.
The best thing you can do right now is probably contacting a staff member about it.;)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I am pretty sure this type of macro is not allowed, but it's best to contact a staff member about it to make sure.
Good luck ;)

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
The replay mod is not in the list but in another thread a mod said it was allowed so its allowed but thanks for replying about the macro ;)

The replay mod is not in the list but in another thread a mod said it was allowed so its allowed but thanks for replying about the macro ;)
Great that this helped, but it is on the list actually:p;)

Utility Mods:

Mods like minimaps, ArmorStatusHUD, DamageIndicators, and Optifine, Replay Mod which give the player small conveniences which don't majorly impact gameplay.

TruePengu

Jul 3, 2017
Any type of macro is not alowwed in any circumstances if you're Cought using one you're likely to get banned.

So no you are not allowed macros

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This mod isn't in the allowed mods list: https://cbecrft.net/mods

Although it doesn't really give an unfair advantage over your opponent, it can still be used for campers to stay at their camping spot while being afk, it can be very annoying for the other players if a camper is afk at a spot which is very hard to reach definitely because he isn't going to get kicked for being afk.

Chat macros are actually allowed but I'm not sure about yours.
The best thing you can do right now is probably contacting a staff member about it.;)
Theres no afk kick in game you can stand there for hours on end ive seen it happen with eggwars gen hoggers, blockwars is to short for one, tower defence theres no point and uhc would be unfair

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Theres no afk kick in game you can stand there for hours on end ive seen it happen with eggwars gen hoggers, blockwars is to short for one, tower defence theres no point and uhc would be unfair
I know but I want it from the lobby and I think there is in the lobby so I will have to just walk around :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom