Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
A few months before I joined Cubecraft, I used to have big ideas on adventure maps. I knew how to manipulate mobs' health, items, armor, strength, etc. I also knew how to work with Redstone really well. The only thing I really didn't know how to do, was to build. Now, I have gotten the hang of how to build. So, everything I need to make an adventure map is almost complete. I just need some ideas. Any idea will do. After I get a good idea, I will focus more on making it happen. A mini-game idea is also accepted, but an adventure map idea would be prefered.

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Check out on youtube, an adventure map called "Diversity". Some pretty big youtubers have done this map, and its pretty amazing. Hopefully it gives you some ideas, or inspiration :D

(or just download the map, lol)

But the concept is cool, and it really isn't so much an "Adventure" as it is a quest.

Reactions: Iselciour

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Now, I have gotten the hang of how to build.
what makes you say that ._. Jk

On Topic: Ideas: (whatever you do, don't make it sappy, make it more adventure themed)
-Puzzle Maps (like The Code)

-Mad scientist: Zombie outbreak has occurred
-Put the player in a "plane" (slime block flying machine or stimulated tping) and assign him to jump out of the plane, using command blocks to simulate an air parachute that slows you down. Build a city, and assign a task where you need to blow up/recover a sheet of paper, and you can explore various buildings, with attacks of zombies in several places. Add an infection system, allies, med packs, snowball grenades, etc. make sure to have an escape helicopter that takes you away in an awesome animation ;)

Reactions: Iselciour
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom