Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
348
1,058
199
Belgium
Hey!
I was playing skywars and I saw that when a Admin talks he have a red name but when you are in the lobby and you see his name on the tab list then you see he has a blue name. I think they should have 1 color in discord, in game, on the forum, ...

upload_2020-2-9_9-31-25.png
upload_2020-2-9_9-34-0.png
upload_2020-2-9_9-34-41.png
upload_2020-2-9_9-37-17.png

I know this is just a little detail and mayby there is a reason for this but I think it would be better if its everywhere the same color
 

Attachments

  • upload_2020-2-9_9-31-57.png
    upload_2020-2-9_9-31-57.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 178
  • upload_2020-2-9_9-35-8.png
    upload_2020-2-9_9-35-8.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 205
  • upload_2020-2-9_9-35-43.png
    upload_2020-2-9_9-35-43.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 202
  • upload_2020-2-9_9-37-0.png
    upload_2020-2-9_9-37-0.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 321
  • Like
Reactions: Josher
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom