Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jingle535

May 21, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a simple but helpful change to /help!
I think /help should include the commands in order to help new players

/f help List the Friends Help page.
/p help List the Parties Help page.

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting these become commands (because they already are)
but rather that they become listed under the /help command for new players!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting these become commands (because they already are)
Already a thing (not really)
but its /help
:D

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017

i am pretty sure they already have a /help.... 10 minutes later... oh they do

edit: just saw the post above.. what ever :D

Jingle535

May 21, 2016
You guys do not understand what I am saying. If someone is new to the server they may not realize what commands can be used. They would then use /help to see what are the commands. Friend and party help is not listed under the /help command. Daveyyy has a good point that they are listed there, but many players do not realize they can click there.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You guys do not understand what I am saying. If someone is new to the server they may not realize what commands can be used. They would then use /help to see what are the commands. Friend and party help is not listed under the /help command. Daveyyy has a good point that they are listed there, but many players do not realize they can click there.
being it shows you those right when you join a the server and join a lobby
it is safe to say people can figure it out being right below they are literally listed as commands
2017-11-13_15.59.50.png

Commands and lists all 3
it really isn't necessary at all

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
2 quotes that I cannot quote but I need to quote this post with no words
No they are not the same post
I am actually arguing with your post
since they said no they need to be listed in /help which I am saying they are listed as commands that you will see every time you enter a lobby, than your post comes into play where you click them and they show all the commands

Jingle535

May 21, 2016
Note: Sorry this has taken me 10 days to respond again, not necroposting but getting close.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who has posted here seems to be a more experienced player compared to many of the people who would be joining this server for the first time. This addition is not to help people who have already figured out how these commands work, it is to help noobs. I have a younger sister who plays on this server and she is an example of a noob who did not realize you could click the text. This is a very easy addition (like 1 minute) for the Cubecraft staff that could help out new players to better understand the server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Note: Sorry this has taken me 10 days to respond again, not necroposting but getting close.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone who has posted here seems to be a more experienced player compared to many of the people who would be joining this server for the first time. This addition is not to help people who have already figured out how these commands work, it is to help noobs. I have a younger sister who plays on this server and she is an example of a noob who did not realize you could click the text. This is a very easy addition (like 1 minute) for the Cubecraft staff that could help out new players to better understand the server.
you don't need to click the text, they are listed as commands
so you type those commands, you are shown them

also your logic is reverse
since who's to say they'd know to type /help in the first place?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom