• NONE!

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 100818

well I agree with everyone who said no (@Stefanvld I'll pay you!!!) okay I have bad jokes but anyways I don't support this -1

Zerathina

Jun 3, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
Not really bud, how can people learn without punishment? Punishment is one way people learn, without punishment, the world we live in would be thrown into chaos, just imagine how bad the server would be without punishment.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Not really bud, how can people learn without punishment? Punishment is one way people learn, without punishment, the world we live in would be thrown into chaos, just imagine how bad the server would be without punishment.

I have a feeling you didn't read my previous post

We already have appeals on this website and banned/muted players request to get unbanned/unmuted so a mod reads their reasons (or something like that) if the mod approves you get unbanned no questions asked
but sometimes a mod disagrees and doesn't unban you making you have to wait until your ban is done

so my idea is meant for the appeals if the mod reads your reason why you shouldn't be banned and agrees the mod will make it available for you to buy an unban making more likely the player doesn't repeat the mistake since he/she had to pay for the unban but if the player is patient he/she can wait until the unban gets completed (etc)

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
I have a feeling you didn't read my previous post

We already have appeals on this website and banned/muted players request to get unbanned/unmuted so a mod reads their reasons (or something like that) if the mod approves you get unbanned no questions asked
but sometimes a mod disagrees and doesn't unban you making you have to wait until your ban is done

so my idea is meant for the appeals if the mod reads your reason why you shouldn't be banned and agrees the mod will make it available for you to buy an unban making more likely the player doesn't repeat the mistake since he/she had to pay for the unban but if the player is patient he/she can wait until the unban gets completed (etc)
I've seen many donators being banned and then continuing after they are given a second change. I find it very unlikely for someone to not hack after purchasing an unban.
And I'm pretty sure it might be against EULA...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
its okay this idea was just meant for the server to gain some money to run it but since it runs on eula rule this topic can just be locked

KaiChu

Feb 2, 2016
I think it would be meaningful if the money goes to the charity!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom