Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SLK Krrimz

Jan 21, 2021
me and my friends play and we always have been wanting trios as get put with people that dont like what we do or they do the most dumbest stuff and it annoys us and having trios makes it so we can actually do the stuff without having people ruining it fir us
I cant even put it into words on how much I agree because I have played Eggwars quads with my friends but some random guy will go and camp in one of the generators for the rest of the game and we will not be able to do anything. but I think it would spread the player base even more too. but an easy fix to that is to just make it so you *need* a full party of 3 to join trios.

Reactions: Reesle

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
me and my friends play and we always have been wanting trios as get put with people that dont like what we do or they do the most dumbest stuff and it annoys us and having trios makes it so we can actually do the stuff without having people ruining it fir us
Why did they even get rid of it? I swear they used to have it back in the ‘Money wars’ days.

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
that defeats the purpose of this suggestion
No it doesn’t lol. If there are that little people who want to play trios then why would they also make it so only parties could play it? By that logic Squads shouldn’t be a thing, because sometimes you will need a random player.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
the purpose of the suggestion is to add a mode where parties of 3 can play without being put with a random person how does that not defeat the purpose of the suggestion

Rekdyoface1

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
the purpose of the suggestion is to add a mode where parties of 3 can play without being put with a random person how does that not defeat the purpose of the suggestion
Yeah, parties of three. If a duo was to join they would need a random player. That was my whole point. If they were to do what you want, duos would be by themselves. Or the game would die instantly because ONLY parties of three could play.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
StorySays answered a similar suggestion before, you can read the answer down here:
Hey Dualninja, thanks for your suggestion.

At this time we've decided to deny your suggestion and I'll briefly explain why.

Other team sizes are regularly suggested to us and massively supported by the community, however due to splits in our community these gamemodes do not currently pull enough players in those splits to function with these modes.

For example, we need to make sure that all games across all team sizes, input devices & regions are playable within a reasonable amount of time at all times of the day, adding most of these would disrupt this as at off-peak in the NA region on mouse/keyboard devices; games would no longer start for a few minutes depending on the mode.

It's our duty to make sure every player can join any game and start playing within a reasonable amount of time so that their experience is always positive, no matter what time they decide to play. In order for us to implement these team sizes we need to increase our player count substantially, then we can come back to this suggestion and see what we want can do.

The only one of this list that is possible at this time is Lucky Islands Duos, so I can tell you to expect that in the future. However due to the rest not being possible I am going to mark the thread overall as denied.

Or even easier, you can read the entire thread here. Hope this helps!

Demon_Wolf_fang

Novice Member
Jun 16, 2018
Trios should've been added a long time ago. The reply about adding duos to lucky islands is utterly dumb. With me on right now there are more people playing eggwars then skywars and lucky islands combined.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
yes but lucky islands has more need for duos because right now it only has solos and squads whereas eggwars and skywars already have solos duos squads and mega

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom