Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the ability to choose teams in paintball be added?

• Total voters

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Well hello there, thanks for looking at my suggestion!

Soooooooooo, in most team games, such as Team SkyWars, Team Eggwars, Tower Defense, Team Lucky Islands, etc. a player is able to choose teams while waiting in the pre-game lobby. When players are in a party, they are put in a team immediately, unless there are more players in the party than the possible number of players in each team. Basic stuff.

Now, I would like to see the same thing happen in paintball. In a paintball pre-game lobby, you can not choose teams. WHY? Why can you choose teams on literally all the other games but not paintball? Because it is "just" an arcade game?

Even when you are in a party and you join paintball, there is no garantee that you will end up in the same team. This is extremely annoying when playing with friends.

Thanks CC - Achillez

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This has been suggested once before but I think it would be a great thing for Paintball players to get into a team for their game.

Do we need a Solo Paintball and a Team Paintball game? Or.....?

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This has been suggested once before but I think it would be a great thing for Paintball players to get into a team for their game.

He means, If you join one you're not able to choose the team where your friend in is.

But in My opinion, I agree. Nono I don't play paintball much, But it would be Nice to be added!

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I actually quite like this idea a lot!
Honestly, I would find this to be quite useful for players who wants to play and be on the same team as their friends. I am supporting this! :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think lots of players will find it more useful and it's always nice to be on the same team as your friend! +1

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania

Both solo and team games aren't needed. I'm just saying that, because there is only a team version, it would be nice to be able to pick which team you want to play in.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

I am 1 of those people who suggested it before

With that in mind I am obviously going to agree because I honestly feel that way about it

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I think this is a good idea! It gets annoying that you get put on a team so therefore think everyone should be able to chose what team they want to be on!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Yes but it is just more convenient in someways
Obviously you can but at no point are you basically required to do so
In some contexts you are for example The PvP kits thread which asked what are your favourite Duels PvP kits and why
There is different but
In most suggestions it can become paradoxical here is an example: let's imagine you like an idea but you don't know why you just do if you had to explain why and you had no real reason you like doing it you just did than you would then have to disagree with it but since you currently DO require a reason why not if you have none it means you can't chose that
So you can't have an opinion on something if you don't have a reason whether it is possitive or not

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom