Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr_Serafim

May 24, 2016
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Hello! I have a suggestion to improve the operation of adding / removing friends, in the lobby with the view of all the people, pointing to the player that we want to add and clicking on the right button, opening an inventory with the title "Friend add (name)" Then down an emerald "ADD" block and a redstone "CANCEL", and the same with friends already added load right button, title "Friends options" emerald block "STILL FRIENDS" redstone block "REMOVE FRIEND"! I hope you add this ability! And let the UHC come quick, like the parkour and texture pack in TD! Thank you!
:cube_light:Mr_Serafim:cube_light:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Like everyone's saying, it's not very necesarry. Just type /f add <name> or /f remove <name>. It's not that difficult I think ;).

Mr_Serafim

May 24, 2016
Portugal
www.youtube.com
It is not very difficult to write / f add (name) or / f remove (name), but imagine that the player has a big name, and although it is easy to write commands, I think it was a easier way to add and remove friends.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It is not very difficult to write / f add (name) or / f remove (name), but imagine that the player has a big name, and although it is easy to write commands, I think it was a easier way to add and remove friends.
Think about this: Rather devs using their time to fix bugs and making an AC or making a command that will only make removing/adding friends faster? I'd prefer the first one.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
As the other ones said above me: it is unnecessary to add this. There is already a command to add or remove friends. This is enough and works fine for everyone.

To add a friend - /friends add <username> or /f add <username>
To remove a friend - /friends remove <username> or /f remove <username>

L

Lepzi

I personally don't think there is much point of doing this knowing you could just do /f add (name) but if i guess it would be slightly better but not really worth the staffs time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom