Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What you think about this?

• Yes, i would love it if it get added.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Nah, it would be better to keep the currently system.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
Tbh playing games like skywars and eggwars everyday without competition won't give you the fun that you looking for.
Basically adding something like rating to players and split games to categories so everyone will play vs person who is on his same level of skill like:
players start from 1000 point every game he won he get x point comparing to players who where ingame so you will get more points if players had high rate + you can add killstreak forward names of players before game start +adding game for only 1100 and 1200 and 1300 ... rate or higher ect..
it would be more fun trying to rush higher ratting and winstreak then getting wins everyday without getting some thing speciale that he can play for it.
i hope see what players think about this i see this would be a good idea.
Note: i didn't took this idea from ranked hypixel skywar because in general all games exepct minecraft use this system to keep players excited to play it every day.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
You mean an Elo system rating,which is in competitive game modes only. Cubecraft isn't competitive at all, now I don't oppose the idea of ranked gamemodes, I think it will bring the community even closer, but they should be separate for example, lets take Skywars as an example, when choosing the "Ranked" mode is separate and is not in the normal game. Same goes for eggwars. It would be stupid for Cubecraft a mini game server to implement this unless they do it separately.

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
I don't really think this is a very good idea to add to Cubecraft, the skywars joining is okay how it is now I think. Also, how would you do this with parties of people with different rankings?

you can still alway join lower game if you where higher in ratting

DeadInside

Nov 9, 2018
Very unfair, that's not how ranking works, higher rating means only playing against high rated people, for a reason.
i dont think so , cuz if you play with lower player you will get really few points :/ and currently that what is happening.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom