Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

linkbirds

Jan 8, 2022
I feel like there aren't enough report options. It's limited to so little. I've seen so much people using reach, and they literally can't be banned because they can't be reported through the /report menu. Yes, I can report them through bedrock reports, but players on devices that don't have Shadowplay or any other recording service that can easily save videos without initially recording them can't report cheaters. People could be using 10 block reach and they wouldn't be reportable. I'm confused why this isn't an option, as reach is one of the most popular cheats, yet isnt on the list. I've encountered many cheaters using reach, and when I report them, I literally can only report them for Autoclicker because I can't report them for anything else; they aren't flying, using speed, etc.
I would really like more options on the /report menu (unless you guys don't even check the reports you guys get which is the likeliest outcome). Thanks!

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hi! Reach actually used to be an option, however it wasn't very useful. Most of the time one of two things would happen, either the player would be innocent or sentinel would ban the player before mods had a chance to look at it. If needed, you can report using another option such as kill aura, and it will be looked into just the same :)

linkbirds

Jan 8, 2022
Hi! Reach actually used to be an option, however it wasn't very useful. Most of the time one of two things would happen, either the player would be innocent or sentinel would ban the player before mods had a chance to look at it. If needed, you can report using another option such as kill aura, and it will be looked into just the same :)
Oh, okay! I gotchu. Thanks for helping out! Respect the work, it took 8 minutes for you guys to respond. <3

• Love
Reactions: Catss and Matriox

NotEyad

Jun 6, 2020
Agree they also need to add one for hitbox because sometimes I clearly see it and they don't get banned or they get banned most of the time by sentinel

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Agree they also need to add one for hitbox because sometimes I clearly see it and they don't get banned or they get banned most of the time by sentinel
Imo they shouldn’t add Hitbox ..You can always report using another option like killaura. Either when you clearly see it they get banned by Sentinel as it triggers the anti-cheat faster or just in case have them reported on the website so it gets handled anyway

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom