maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone!
I hope you are all good & safe 😊
Today, I came with a new suggestion that will help us a lot!

After adding new translators with different languages, I think it's the time to make a choice to choose your own language while chat reporting instead of "Other"
This photo will explain what I mean:
download.png

I think we have now Arabic/Russian/Belgium/Turkish & more languages which can be translated with the translation team. So, why don't we add labels for every language instead of "Other"?
It will be helpful & make it more organized for moderators.

Thank you for reading my thread! ❤
Feel free to put your opinion in a comment.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I think we should have an option for every language we support inside our moderation team, and the other label should be used for languages we don't support.

Mods could select languages they speak only, and mods who are in the translation team can select to get ''Other'' reports.

It should look like this imo
1594473048720.png

If you select ''Other'', there should be a box where you need to say what language the report is in, so we know what language we need to tag in the Translation Team.

Have an escalation and a like!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Not necessary any chat report is reviewed by the entire translation team.
Sure! But the point is to organize it for the staff members. Also, when some players report for swearing and choose "Other", they sometimes forget to put the language in the "Extra Information" area. For that, I think that will save them time and effort.

Reactions: LlTE

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I think we should have an option for every language we support inside our moderation team, and the other label should be used for languages we don't support.

Mods could select languages they speak only, and mods who are in the translation team can select to get ''Other'' reports.

It should look like this imoView attachment 170120

If you select ''Other'', there should be a box where you need to say what language the report is in, so we know what language we need to tag in the Translation Team.

Have an escalation and a like!
Yeah! That's what I mean. 🤝
Thank you!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom