Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Hello cubcrafters,

Personally I think the emerald generator is severely lacking. The way it currently works results in nobody using it.

I think this is due two things

- It’s items are too weak
- Strong items are instead purchased with diamonds.

Firstly, the following items should be brought with emeralds instead of diamonds

- ender pearl, so people can’t stockpile them while camping
Price:

Normal: 10 emeralds
OP: 8 emeralds
Hardcore: 15 emeralds (or not at all)

- Enchanted golden apple, same reason as above. (Shorter fights)
Price:

Normal: 15 emeralds
OP: 10 emeralds
Hardcore: unavailable

I’m not sure about the punch bow (tell what you think in the comments)

New items:

Knockback sword (golden sword with Knockback I)

A weaker variant of the knockback stick due to the limited durability.
Price:

Normal: 8 emeralds
OP: also 8 emeralds (but enchanted with sharpness II)
Hardcore: unavailable.

Jump boost potion (level II)
Price is the same as the speed potion.

Maybe buff the speed potion to level II as well.

Again, tell me your thoughts in the comment section

Thank you for reading my post

Reactions: Gemmmmie

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Punch bow and god apples should definitely not be on this list. People always consider how it would effect the non community but never the vocal community. Punch bows and god apples would be a disadvantage for both communities as they are used even in sweaty games. The only thing that would really need to change about the shop is enderpearl and fireballs buffed.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
I agree with the punch bow. As I used to clear hordes of players. I almost never use
e-gaps because my games never last so long. Fireballs need a buff indeed

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I completely agree that some more items need to be added to the Emerald Generators. This section of the store is rarely used, mainly due to the time of starting the Generator and gathering emeralds to create resources. As well as, the items in this section aren't needed during 99% of games.

I personally think the Punch Bow and Ender Peals should be added to this side of the shop. These items can be quite overpowered, hence making it semi harder to achieve while gaining more use of this Generator. The Punch Bow is popular, so people will take the time starting the Generator to be able to buy this item later on in the game. It would only be fair to move the Ender Pearl, since it is a counter item towards the bow. I honestly have no clue how to price these items, but around 8-15 Emeralds would be good.

I don't think a knockback stick is needed in Eggwars, the Punch Bow already exists and does a lot of damage by voiding people. Also, a jump boost potion is apart of a kit in Java, but not on Bedrock. I think it could become quite interesting to add this potion, a lot of new strategies can be created. However, it may increase camping a tiny bit, but I doubt it could dramatically.

Overall, I think that these Generators deserve more use, hence brining more items to this section of the shop! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom