Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
So recently I was playing around with @Dreamy in one of the lobby's, with gadgets. There are certain gadgets like a football and a beach ball. Wouldn't it be cool to have a field on the beach to play a match with a beach ball? Or to play a match of football on a football field, with goals?

I thought this could potentionally be really fun. You could even add score boards etc. These fields should be added to the current lobby (or to a new lobby if it's gonna be made).
Afaik this hasn't been suggested before, sorry if it was.

Let me know what you think about it!

-Rick​

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
So recently I was playing around with @Dreamy in one of the lobby's, with gadgets. There are certain gadgets like a football and a beach ball. Wouldn't it be cool to have a field on the beach to play a match with a beach ball? Or to play a match of football on a football field, with goals?

I thought this could potentionally be really fun. You could even add score boards etc. These fields should be added to the current lobby (or to a new lobby if it's gonna be made).

-Rick​
Yes, please! I think that would be a great addition, which I'd love to see on the server. Especially with the scoreboard, it seems tempting to play and a pleasant addition to the current lobby games. Take my upvote!

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
meh, I'd rather see dedicated lobbygames on those fields than them just ... "being there". Remember how everyone always wanted golf to be so much more than what it actually was? #BringBackFishSlap

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
meh, I'd rather see dedicated lobbygames on those fields than them just ... "being there". Remember how everyone always wanted golf to be so much more than what it actually was? #BringBackFishSlap
The gadgets essentially act as props for those games, I'm not sure if you're familiar with them based on your post. But the football gadget can basically be kicked around like a real ball, same with the volleyball you can punch it in the air, so he wants a field to be able to use these items on it.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
There is enough space to play around with every gadget.I don’t dislike the idea but it’s kinda unnecessary and not really needed.Its not so important for me.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
To be fair, I would like to see this kinds of new cosmetics along with a new lobby or something. But the idea itself is cool though, would be really fun with friends to do for some time even with a scoreboard so you can actually make a screenshot of it for example to show people as proof :p.

Striive

Aug 4, 2019
Virgin Islands

-Rick​

I think this's bad.

Server is laggy sometimes and with this it will probably be more lagg or they need a other lobby/server for this short games and gadgets so people are not getting annoyed of it.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I think this's bad.

Server is laggy sometimes and with this it will probably be more lagg or they need a other lobby/server for this short games and gadgets so people are not getting annoyed of it.
I don't think it will cause lagg to the lobbies tho, it's just a "build" and not an extremely advanced gadget.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

-Rick​
I remember there being a football field in a lobby a couple of years back that you could play on. I think this is a great idea. It kind of puts more use to the beach ball and football gadgets. :) +1

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think this's bad.

You can like also turn off players?

This suggestion isn’t partically necessary, but nonetheless it’s a small fun addition. I actually like it and would love to play some games with friends as a recreation.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom