Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this feature for EggWars?

• Total voters

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there! this suggestion could be pretty useful for everyone, here is what I mean by it:

Not everyone has a stable internet connection, so it causes us sometimes to get kicked mid-game while playing, adding /back command for *EGGWARS ONLY* would be pretty useful, so like we can go back to the game and continue it after getting kicked, or disconnecting by accident, so all of our work during that game doesn't go down the drain.

Can anyone simply do /back to return to his EggWars match and continue playing? :kermitwhat:

-Well, no. Only the team who still has an egg can only use that command after getting kicked or accidentally disconnecting.

Thanks. :heart: :banter:

-iGeorge :)

D

Deleted member 347571

Hi!

I have a couple reasons for why i think this is a good idea! Yes this has been suggested a couple times, i don't get why they wouldn't add it since it would only make the server better. I also agree that this should be a feature for every game and not just Eggwars, Every game has people who lag or with a bad pc like me. ((;

First of all if there would be a /rejoin or a /back command then you can actually give people "strikes" for leaving their games and abandoning their teammates in matches, especially in Blockwars or Tower Defence for example. This could be a small amount of XP or coins that cube will take away from your. Last time people complained about this because if people would have bad wifi they would get punished for no reason but that wouldn't be the case now. This change would encourage people for staying in games, you could also make achievements for staying in games when your the last person in your team called "the last man standing"

If /rejoin and /back would be added then why would you not add something to spectate games from other people? This would be extremely nice to have, you could watch your friends playing or just spectate in tournaments, It's also something that could help to ban hackers since you can't report someone when they are not in your game, if they would be to late then you could just go and spectate them and report them after, stone ranked people could basically use the site to report and it would be a lot easier for them to report someone.

Or just imagine you're in a tournament and you're playing very well, you suddenly get kicked for whatever reason you can get kicked for, i understand this is very annoying for a lot of people! Especially when you have been in that game for hours. This coule be in multiple games.

Overall a great suggestion, i hope my comment is helpful!

wdp_

Jan 18, 2021
The Netherlands
Hey there! this suggestion could be pretty useful for everyone, here is what I mean by it:

Not everyone has a stable internet connection, so it causes us sometimes to get kicked mid-game while playing, adding /back command for *EGGWARS ONLY* would be pretty useful, so like we can go back to the game and continue it after getting kicked, or disconnecting by accident, so all of our work during that game doesn't go down the drain.

Can anyone simply do /back to return to his EggWars match and continue playing? :kermitwhat:

-Well, no. Only the team who still has an egg can only use that command after getting kicked or accidentally disconnecting.

Thanks. :heart: :banter:

-iGeorge :)
I really like your suggestion, although I don't agree with your chosen command since /back already is a command in essentials and probably a command in a CubeCraft plugin. /rejoin would be better in my opinion. But again, that would be great, especially when you're having bad wifi.. :(

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I totally agree with your suggestion.
Maybe that you get like a message in chat with like ''Seems you got kicked'' or something like that. And then you can click on that message so you join back in the game I think that would be really cool!

Reactions: iGeorges

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i dont think it should be just eggwars, TD players have this problem a lot and because of that cant rejoin. simply because you said only eggwars i wont vote yes/no, as i dont completely agree or disagree with this suggestion. but honestly, im not too optimistic about staff adding this as its been suggested a few million times

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
Great idea. I don't get kicked that much but if I do get kicked my teammate has to clutch. It would be a good addition for the disconnected player but also for the remaining teammate(s).

Reactions: iGeorges

Jaduh

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
Netherlands
I think it would be a great addition to the game, although you do have to make sure that it cant be abused by players. I personally think rejoin is a better name, but back is fine as well.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I've always wanted a rejoin feature on our network, mainly in games like EggWars & Tower Defence; currently, our infrastructure sadly won't allow for this to happen easily, but with our plans for the future, this is something that we may explore :P

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I've always wanted a rejoin feature on our network, mainly in games like EggWars & Tower Defence; currently, our infrastructure sadly won't allow for this to happen easily, but with our plans for the future, this is something that we may explore :P
Hype

iGeorges

Apr 2, 2017
IRAQ
Pronouns
He/Him
hopefully ^

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom