Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
852
2,682
358
The Netherlands
Hai,

As some of you might know, in the EggWars shop on Bedrock, there is a certain 'armor bundle' which costs 4 iron (in Normal and Overpowered). If you buy this, you'll get a full set of armor. Which means you can buy a full set of armor in less than a second. I have a simple suggestion:
  • Add this feature to Java.
Here are some reasons to add this:
  1. It saves time. Yes, this saves only like 2 seconds. But this is usefull for people like me (who rush a lot).
  2. You won't accidentally buy two pieces of armor (a chestpiece for example). I personally have this a lot.
There should be an armor bundle for leather, chain, iron and diamond armor.
Let me know what you think about this.

-Rick
 

Eli

Moderator & Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 25, 2017
1,568
8,580
408
21
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Hai,

As some of you might know, in the EggWars shop on Bedrock, there is a certain 'armor bundle' which costs 4 iron (in Normal and Overpowered). If you buy this, you'll get a full set of armor. Which means you can buy a full set of armor in less than a second. I have a simple suggestion:
  • Add this feature to Java.
Here are some reasons to add this:
  1. It saves time. Yes, this saves only like 2 seconds. But this is usefull for people like me (who rush a lot).
  2. You won't accidentally buy two pieces of armor (a chestpiece for example). I personally have this a lot.
There should be an armor bundle for leather, chain, iron and diamond armor.
Let me know what you think about this.

-Rick
I like this idea! Plz add a poll!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
I like your idea quite a lot and yeah indeed it saves time when you're getting attacked or when you want to rush as fast as possible. I actually don't really see any negative points about adding this since it's actually really handy to have and use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RickDeKlomp

xBl1tzx

Well-Known Member
Jun 3, 2016
41
72
94
28
As the wise man said:
 

Attachments

  • 95433564.jpg
    95433564.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Like
Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Top Bottom