Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
I find it a good idea for donaters (Gold/Diamond/Emerald/Obsidian)
But the thing is, most of the players have a laggy pc/laptop (*cough cough me cough cough*)
I disagree with the rain, thats the thing that gets the lagg into the computers ;P
 

CamelinaBoat

Well-Known Member
Sep 19, 2015
42
40
98
29
Minas Tirith
I don't think this will be implemented, as rain can be extremely laggy for players, and a donor with a powerful computer can abuse this to get the upper hand on most other players. sorry but -1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
Top Bottom