Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
I find it a good idea for donaters (Gold/Diamond/Emerald/Obsidian)
But the thing is, most of the players have a laggy pc/laptop (*cough cough me cough cough*)
I disagree with the rain, thats the thing that gets the lagg into the computers ;P
 

CamelinaBoat

Well-Known Member
Sep 19, 2015
42
40
98
29
Minas Tirith
I don't think this will be implemented, as rain can be extremely laggy for players, and a donor with a powerful computer can abuse this to get the upper hand on most other players. sorry but -1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
Top Bottom