Not open for further replies.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Appeals on the site are under UTC time but as it is not stated it can cause confusion on when you will be unbanned as in your timezone it could be the ban time but cuz in UTC its not that time you wont be unbanned its just a small change and could go right here
1619954751337.png
(The ban isnt me a non got sentinel banned in my game so i used it as an opportunity to make this suggestion)

Westsi

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2021
A Bridges game far far away...
linktr.ee
Appeals on the site are under UTC time but as it is not stated it can cause confusion on when you will be unbanned as in your timezone it could be the ban time but cuz in UTC its not that time you wont be unbanned its just a small change and could go right here View attachment 192595(The ban isnt me a non got sentinel banned in my game so i used it as an opportunity to make this suggestion)
Good idea!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This should definitely be implemented. As currently the site not elaborating that the time shown is UTC, may cause confusion.

• Agree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Any response from the staff team? It’s been over a year for something fairly simple to be added or not added to cubecraft :/
It’s not that easy when you don’t have a web developer and a bazillion of website suggestions though. Before I got removed from the team, we were discussing a bunch of website suggestions, since they’re difficult to implement or handle without web development, so this one was probably also caught in that batch of web changes. The server team is aware of it and they will definitely come back to this suggestion.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hello Salty,

Firstly, apologises for such a delayed response and thank you for creating this suggestion!

At this time there isn't a Web Developer, nor are there plans to have one in the future. Without a Web Developer we have difficulty implementing and going forward with suggestions of the sorts. As a team, we wish to concentrate our resources and time on Java and Bedrock as a whole, as they are the main bodies of CubeCraft.

With that being said this suggestion will not being going forward and is going to be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.