• Agree

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

Ohai!

So I've been looking at some cosmetics of CubeCraft like hats, miniatures etc. I am the proud owner of the grim reaper miniature, a miniature that was only obtainable by finding all pumkins at the halloween event from 2015 (I believe). The same goes for a few easter and halloween event items which are now unobtainable. My suggestion is to add them (back) in the shop so everyone is able to buy them.

Here are a few spoilers with all the items I'm talking about:

Hats

• Elf hat
  • Santa hat
  • Reindeer hat
  • Present hat
  • Monster hat
  • Scream hat
  • Eyeball hat
  • Steve zombie hat
  • Werewolf hat
  • Bunny hat
  • Egg basket hat
  • Egg hat
  • Choco egg hat
  • Jack O' lantern
  • Snow globe hat
  • Candy cane hat
  • Chick hat
  • Pink egg hat
  • Green egg hat
  • Rabbit hat
  • Scary monster hat
  • Snowman hat

Trails

• Blood trail
  • Snow trail

Gadgets:
  • Easter gadget

Miniatures:
  • Dracula
  • Witch
  • Swamp monster
  • Scarecrow
  • Clown
  • Ghost
  • Grim Reaper

So if this would be added in to the store they'd need to create packages. Like a halloween package, easter package and a christmas package. My idea is that you can buy it like this:

• 2015 Halloween
  • 2015 Easter
  • 2015 Christmas
  • 2016 Halloween
  • 2016 Easter
  • 2016 Christmas
  • 2017 Halloween
  • 2017 Easter
  • 2017 Christmas
XXL Packages:

I don't know if they already had an easter event in 2015 tho, if not they can't add it I guess.

This was my suggestion about having unobtainable items (back) in the shop.

I'd love to hear what you think about it.

NOTE: I did some research on same threads and I couldn't fine any, if this has been suggested before I apologize.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I honestly don't want this to happen. As much as I'd love to have the Halloween & Christmas 2015 items, I think it's but only fair that certain players get those exclusive items as a bit of a reward for playing since back then. I could've gotten the 2015 Christmas one, but at the time I honestly couldn't care less about anything. I just discovered Eggwars at the time. Meanwhile, my earliest event item is the Easter gadget & I like having it as an exclusive item. It's a way to show your dedication.
Anyways, adding these past items back to the shop would throw their value out of the window. It's as if people were suddenly able to purchase a creeper miniature despite never having been a staff member.

D

Deleted member 100818

I honestly don't want this to happen. As much as I'd love to have the Halloween & Christmas 2015 items, I think it's but only fair that certain players get those exclusive items as a bit of a reward for playing since back then. I could've gotten the 2015 Christmas one, but at the time I honestly couldn't care less about anything. I just discovered Eggwars at the time. Meanwhile, my earliest event item is the Easter gadget & I like having it as an exclusive item. It's a way to show your dedication.
Anyways, adding these past items back to the shop would throw their value out of the window. It's as if people were suddenly able to purchase a creeper miniature despite never having been a staff member.

Thanks for your reply =) I respect the way you think, and I do understand, but I still think it would be a good update for the shop.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Agreed. These are literally the only items among hundreds that retain any value at all imo.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Agreed. These are literally the only items among hundreds that retain any value at all imo.

Agreed!

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Omg YES please!!
I was thinking about this in the past too!!
I didn't dare to make a thread about this but in my eyes people who have a 'perfect CubeCraft account' must have:
• all vanity items (yes, ALL (including the Troll Had = lv.100 on the server))

• obsidian rank

But now, I will never be able to have a 'perfect CubeCraft account' as I played from 2013 untill the begin of 2016 after that I quitted CCG for a while and I came back in beguin 2017 (or end 2016 can't remember xD ) but I missed some of the events :/

I would love to complete/ continue my dream about the 'perfect CubeCraft account' !!!

So for me a big YESS on this suggestion!!!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I really don't like this idea. As @Gainfullterror said, it removes the value of items that are no longer obtainable. The people that have items such as the Grim miniature use it as a way of showing how long they've been a part of the community. Giving everybody a chance to have items such as this one would also remove a lot of excitement in the holiday exclusive hunts. They wouldn't have to go looking for pumpkins, eggs or presents because they could buy them in the shop. All this would do is totally throw the excitement of holiday hunts and dedication to the community out the window. I think a lot of the community members who have been a part of this community for a while would feel quite disrespected by this action.

D

Deleted member 100818

as this one would also remove a lot of excitement in the holiday exclusive hunts. They wouldn't have to go looking for pumpkins, eggs or presents because they could buy them in the shop. All this would do is totally throw the excitement of holiday hunts and dedication to the community out the window.

Well I haven't thought of that to be honest, thanks for sharing your opinion =)

D

Deleted member 100818

Well I'd like to thank everyone who replied here, I see that the opinions are 2 sided. I understand that it would take their value away. But it's on the other side unfair for players who just came here. It's not really fair for them if they really wanna play CubeCraft to collect all vanity items. It's a fun discussion for so far so I hope this topic gets more attention, thanks! =D

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well I'd like to thank everyone who replied here, I see that the opinions are 2 sided. I understand that it would take their value away. But it's on the other side unfair for players who just came here. It's not really fair for them if they really wanna play CubeCraft to collect all vanity items.
I really don't see how it isn't fair. There are just some exclusive items for the long-timers, and collectors will simply have to deal with it. They weren't around for the hunt, so that's the price they have to pay for it.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I like this idea. I really liked the blood trail when it was out, and since I was extremely lazy to find all the pumpkins, eggs, etc in the lobby, I'd like there be a way to just buy the items in the shop. ;p Maybe we could have them be in shop all year around, but a discount on their listed holidays? Or possibly when you find all the items in the lobbies you'd get at least some of the items? ;3

D

Deleted member 100818

I really don't see how it isn't fair. There are just some exclusive items for the long-timers, and collectors will simply have to deal with it. They weren't around for the hunt, so that's the price they have to pay for it.
So they have to pay a price for not being there, which is to me unfair because they couldn't know that was a thing if they just bought a Minecraft account or just began playing CubeCraft. I think everybody on CubeCraft needs to be able to earn all vanity items. Which means that it doesn't have to be in the shop as I suggested but found in a mythical cubelet as example. I am suggesting it for a shop because I'm aware of the fact that those items are having a special value to old players. Paying for it looks to me like the most fair way to get that item. And because of that high value it needs to be hard to get, that would be for money (because not everyone is gonna pay money for those things (depends on how much but I never gave a value) ) or making it a mythical item. The most fair way for me was the shop.

Giving everybody a chance to have items such as this one would also remove a lot of excitement in the holiday exclusive hunts. They wouldn't have to go looking for pumpkins, eggs or presents because they could buy them in the shop. All this would do is totally throw the excitement of holiday hunts.

For the holiday hunt thing which I haven't really thought through to be honest, players who did find them all are telling other people the locations of all the event items. So I think it's not really a bad thing if this gets added in to the shop. You know how parents are, not all parents are willing to let their child pay for something they would "barely use" as they would say it. It's just more a suggestion for all the hardcore collectors who joined CubeCraft too late for this, and you can't blame them for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lilalife

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I think that those items are exclusive to the time they were attainable, and adding them for players to buy doesn’t make them exclusive anymore. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to say “I am the proud owner of the grim reaper miniature” anymore, because everyone would be able to have it then

DontForgetMe

Apr 23, 2016
a place i forgot
I think that those items are exclusive to the time they were attainable, and adding them for players to buy doesn’t make them exclusive anymore. Therefore, you wouldn’t be able to say “I am the proud owner of the grim reaper miniature” anymore, because everyone would be able to have it then
I agree with you, those items are exclusives and you have to play for them :P

Reactions: Simbaaa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom