Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
1,146
4,617
404
21
The Netherlands
I don't agree with all of the idea's you just said. And I think you do this on purpose so CubeCraft can make money of it but that's not how it works. With ranks you can get perks, for example voting, choosing maps etc... Not for minigames. Minigames need to be playable for everyone, also when you are in a party and people do have a Stone Rank they can't play with friends. Let everyone play if they have the chance and also this means for the second thing what I'm about to say. UHC isn't popular on CubeCraft! We've had it but it got removed due of the players. Nobody played it, like for real. 0 players in each lobby. I don't like to see having this back.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom