Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Tower Defence may be a bit confusing for most bedrock players to understand and with that it must be simplified down to a level which makes the game so much different to how it is on java it just wouldn't be good. I dont believe it would be a great idea to add it to bedrock imo.

And with among slimes the same statement stands, chat in bedrock isn't easily done on consoles + a lot of ppl are shadow muted and chat is the most important thing for among slimes

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
EDIT: I am so sorry I just saw the thread was old please do nto punish me I cannot delete this message

Oh maybe not that old

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Tower Defence may be a bit confusing for most bedrock players to understand and with that it must be simplified down to a level which makes the game so much different to how it is on java it just wouldn't be good. I dont believe it would be a great idea to add it to bedrock imo.

And with among slimes the same statement stands, chat in bedrock isn't easily done on consoles + a lot of ppl are shadow muted and chat is the most important thing for among slimes
What about a smaller scale version (solo and duos) instead of a 6v6 TD?

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea they could do a 1v1 version and with the access to 3d models etc it would be do-able to make it simpler.

Making it so that there's only 1 path on towers and maybe having less mobs etc

It would still be fun(taking the base of java td and simplifying it) but not rlly like the java one. i would defiently play it tho, even on java i sometimes think there should be only 1 path as not a lot of people are very smart when it comes to td

• Unsure
Reactions: DimokratisNt

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
Yea they could do a 1v1 version and with the access to 3d models etc it would be do-able to make it simpler.

It would still be fun(taking the base of java td and simplifying it) but not rlly like the java one. i would defiently play it tho, even on java i sometimes think there should be only 1 path as not a lot of people are very smart when it comes to td
well there may be a lot of servers running for the 1v1 version

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

Are you calling me dumb? If so, this relationship is over 😿

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

The second feature you described (with only 1 path on towers) was actually how Java's TD worked prior to the August 2017 update.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Top Bottom