Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Tower Defence may be a bit confusing for most bedrock players to understand and with that it must be simplified down to a level which makes the game so much different to how it is on java it just wouldn't be good. I dont believe it would be a great idea to add it to bedrock imo.

And with among slimes the same statement stands, chat in bedrock isn't easily done on consoles + a lot of ppl are shadow muted and chat is the most important thing for among slimes

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
EDIT: I am so sorry I just saw the thread was old please do nto punish me I cannot delete this message

Oh maybe not that old

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Tower Defence may be a bit confusing for most bedrock players to understand and with that it must be simplified down to a level which makes the game so much different to how it is on java it just wouldn't be good. I dont believe it would be a great idea to add it to bedrock imo.

And with among slimes the same statement stands, chat in bedrock isn't easily done on consoles + a lot of ppl are shadow muted and chat is the most important thing for among slimes
What about a smaller scale version (solo and duos) instead of a 6v6 TD?

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea they could do a 1v1 version and with the access to 3d models etc it would be do-able to make it simpler.

Making it so that there's only 1 path on towers and maybe having less mobs etc

It would still be fun(taking the base of java td and simplifying it) but not rlly like the java one. i would defiently play it tho, even on java i sometimes think there should be only 1 path as not a lot of people are very smart when it comes to td

• Unsure
Reactions: DimokratisNt

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece
Yea they could do a 1v1 version and with the access to 3d models etc it would be do-able to make it simpler.

It would still be fun(taking the base of java td and simplifying it) but not rlly like the java one. i would defiently play it tho, even on java i sometimes think there should be only 1 path as not a lot of people are very smart when it comes to td
well there may be a lot of servers running for the 1v1 version

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020

Are you calling me dumb? If so, this relationship is over 😿

betty's oldies

Forum Expert

The second feature you described (with only 1 path on towers) was actually how Java's TD worked prior to the August 2017 update.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom