Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 20, 2020
PvP tournaments for skywars and eggwars or maybe a ranked system It would be such a blast and it’d be really interesting to see if the people who think they’re good to have a challenge so please add this to Minecraft
Do it for sam

Reactions: _PedroPF_

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I like your idea. There is already a tournament creator for Java so wai not one for bedrock. It would make for some cool events where players van show of there skills.

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Who would run the tournament? If it’s run on the Minecraft server then no, there are too many hackers. If it’s run on the Discord/Forums and a staff member watches every game then yes, it wouldn’t be bad. Also please add a poll.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
Like others have said, there are currently tournaments for the Java network. Although it would be nice to have community tournaments for Bedrock, there are a lot of things that could go wrong.
Bedrock has more than 2x the number of players than Java, meaning there will most likely be 2x the amount of players participating in tournaments. It would be impossible to fit every player into one match, let alone one party. There may also be more cheaters raiding the tournament, because after all, it is a lot easier to hack on Bedrock than Java.
Overall, I just think it might be a little too chaotic on Bedrock, and I think it should remain as a Java-Exclusive event. Remember there are a few small unofficial meetups/tournaments on Bedrock (sometimes organised on Discord), but for now, there are no official Bedrock tournaments.
Thanks anyways for your suggestion! 😄

Reactions: Pineapple

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hey! There is actually an external community that does tournaments called Child Punchers Guild. The community is verified by Younisco and has management permission to hold these tournaments. If you would like to join, @GHSpaghetti can give you the link on discord.

Edit: You can also ask @Chr7st who holds another external community for ranked egg wars. Ranked egg wars is also verified by management.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom