Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zero509IX

Sep 14, 2020
I know that there is all the modes we have but I want something more explosive and destructive,and I think that by adding TNT wars,it puts player's redstone and TNT cannon knowledge to the test and players can experiment with redstone and TNT and make cool things and discover new redstone circuits and contraptions and it would also have solo,duos,trios,and squad modes and players would have an infinite amount of TNT to load dispeners and have access to all redstone items such as repeaters,comparators,redstone dust,redstone blocks,etc and there could be some instant tnt cannons except they would be small but do moderate damage and I would appreciate it if you added TNT wars and you should add a nether map for survival games,lucky block,and block wars CTF

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Cube shouldn't be trying to add any new games at this point in time - their existing games all need far too much attention still. Java Tower Defense still hasn't had an update in over 3 years now. They should be prioritising things like that.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom