Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add this rule?

• Yes, those people are annoying as heck!

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • No, I think it should be allowed!

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey there!
Since I'm an active Skywars-player, I often end up in a 1v1 situation. Sometimes, - it doesn't happens very often - my enemie has a nice friend to ruin the game! *cough
_
lc8YGC9.png

_
Please forbid this..
They ruin the game completely.
_
And yes, of course, they could be communicating via /tell or via Skype/Discord,
but there's nothing we can do about that.
_
Just a small rule to get rid of those annoying people.
~Berre

DISCLAIMER: I understand you want to help a friend, but it's just unfair..
DISCLAIMER 2: This would be allowed in Team games (Team Skywars, Team Lucky Islands)

EDIT:
Punishment track:
Warning → 1 day mute → 7 day mute → 30 day mute → permanent mute

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't really think that they should add this as a rule, sure, it's not fun at all when they do like that but what will even happen if they add this as a rule? warning? mute? ban? Nah
I said that at the end of the thread.
I understand that it annoys you when they rob your stairs. But I think it will be too harsh if you want to forbid something like that.
They could always try

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So this case aside as it's obviously said in chat, how would you prove if they're ratting your trap out?
I play solo Skywars with Lez quite a bit, and we never tell each other about traps. Even if we run into them, one or the other can easily see it coming due to abnormal behavior or strange island features. So if Lez is dead and spectating, I find out that something is a trap & then disarm it, will players assume Lez told me about it since we play together? How can they prove it? And what is a mute to them if they use VC?
Don't get me wrong: I hate it when players do this, but there's really not much we can do about it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Yea but I don't think that you should get muted for it, that's just sad and really bad.
It's their own fault lmao, they get warned and multiple mutes before permanent..

Hmm, sounds like "ghosting is not allowed" but I think you also have friends in games that are dead and they are helping you for where the traps are, and what armour your enemies have. So I don't think there really has to be a rule for, and if this is added they will continue ghosting in /tell, /fmsg and party chat.
Btw, Skype is old. ;)
That is indeed true, thanks for sharing your thoughts! And haha, I know :D

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's pretty much teaming imo and it's even worse when it comes to games like uhc where you can easily tell people where other players are, where ore is, and warn players about mobs. In uhc having a ghost is usually even better than having a person cross team with you.

I agree that it should be a rule with a light punishment like spamming.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Nice suggestion, I totally agree. It's true that there's no way to completely avoid this, but it can be reduced, at least by forbidding these type of messages on the Cubecraft chat, people would have to report this type of behaviour.

Reactions: Priley

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It's pretty much teaming imo and it's even worse when it comes to games like uhc where you can easily tell people where other players are, where ore is, and warn players about mobs. In uhc having a ghost is usually even better than having a person cross team with you.

I agree that it should be a rule with a light punishment like spamming.
How can it be teaming? Random people sometimes help me on solo skywars/lucky islands and tell where the last person is, I don't see any reasons to have a punishment to this because it's not fun to play team all the time and why not help your friends if you're already dead?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
How can it be teaming? Random people sometimes help me on solo skywars/lucky islands and tell where the last person is, I don't see any reasons to have a punishment to this because it's not fun to play team all the time and why not help your friends if you're already dead?
Telling where the last person is in a game (that isn't UHC) is just normal. You could use a player tracker for the same result. But telling what armor they have, what they're building (trap) is completely diffirent

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Telling where the last person is in a game (that isn't UHC) is just normal. You could use a player tracker for the same result. But telling what armor they have, what they're building (trap) is completely diffirent
I know but if they are in a call, we can do nothing so why do anything just because they type it in chat? They don't mean anything bad against you, they just help each other and it's still not teaming if they killed each other or similar. I don't think that they deserve to get punished at all for this.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I don’t think this should be forbidden, telling others there’s a trap isn’t really a rude thing where you should be punished for. For example, you’re in Team Skywars and you got trapped, you still want you team to win and you don’t want your teammates to get trapped too but you sad enough, can’t tell them there’s a trap. It’s similar to telling someone that a player is really good or using a specific kit. Trapping is fun to do and I understand where your frustration comes from when someone tells everyone you set up a trap. As Gain said, how will they be able to punish players if they communicate via Voice Chat. I also absolutely hate it when people publish it but I don’t think making it punishable is the right solution. This is definitely not teaming. I understand some people might think it is but you’re not 2v1ing or anything like that. You’re just making someone aware of things which doesn’t count as teaming imo.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don’t think this should be forbidden, telling others there’s a trap isn’t really a rude thing where you should be punished for. For example, you’re in Team Skywars and you got trapped, you still want you team to win and you don’t want your teammates to get trapped too but you sad enough, can’t tell them there’s a trap. It’s similar to telling someone that a player is really good or using a specific kit. Trapping is fun to do and I understand where your frustration comes from when someone tells everyone you set up a trap. As Gain said, how will they be able to punish players if they communicate via Voice Chat. I also absolutely hate it when people publish it but I don’t think making it punishable is the right solution. This is definitely not teaming. I understand some people might think it is but you’re not 2v1ing or anything like that. You’re just making someone aware of things which doesn’t count as teaming imo.
I said at the end of my thread it would only be forbidden in SOLO games. Please read the whole thread before commenting

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey there!
Since I'm an active Skywars-player, I often end up in a 1v1 situation. Sometimes, - it doesn't happens very often - my enemie has a nice friend to ruin the game! *cough
_
lc8YGC9.png

_
Please forbid this..
_
_
~Berre

DISCLAIMER 2: This would be allowed in Team games (Team Skywars, Team Lucky Islands)

EDIT:
Punishment track:
I do see how it is annoying, but I don't think it is a good idea to make it against the rules.

Reactions: Priley

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hey there!
_
lc8YGC9.png

_
Please forbid this..
_
_
~Berre

EDIT:
Punishment track:
I don't even wan't to explain why this is a bad idea

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Something like this is almost completely impossible to have as a rule. The only place that it could be moderated in any way is in public chat. There will be someone who will be talking to someone else in discord, skype, or any other messenger app available. So, it cannot be fully moderated.

Also, this has been suggested before and not added for those reasons.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom