Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Most of these things you said were actually being requested before and there were already discussions on those. Probably I would recommend you to search for history threads on the forum and have an idea of how everybody think about it.

If you really can't settle with the agreements made in previous discussions, feel free to open a new thread to say your own idea. And also please make one single suggestion together with your thinking about that single idea at one time.
Thank you very much.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
hi cubecraft please can you add knockback to tnt to make tnt jump and replace the terracotta to wool and make the ender pearl 20 diamonds and fix the lag and add knockback stick thats well be cool
The only thing I think that should be added is the knockback for the tnt. Replacing terracotta for wool isn't a good idea. The point is that you need a pickaxe in order to quickly destroy blocks, that's why wool does not exist on the eggwars shop, this isn't bedwars.
Also, if ender pearls costed 20 diamonds you could easily get an ender pearl, tp to another team's egg and quickly destroy it without being detected for just 20 diamonds. That would really unbalance the game.

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
hi cubecraft please can you add knockback to tnt to make tnt jump and replace the terracotta to wool and make the ender pearl 20 diamonds and fix the lag and add knockback stick thats well be cool
this would make cubecraft seem heavily lifted from hypixel bedwars and would ruin CubeCraft’s reputation for it not being “original”. In PotatoPie’s vid, he did mention that a server has to be original for it to be a featured one (Though this wasn’t mentioned by mojang, it is something that he inferred from all the featured servers out there)

Disagree from me.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
this would make cubecraft seem heavily lifted from hypixel bedwars and would ruin CubeCraft’s reputation for it not being “original”. In PotatoPie’s vid, he did mention that a server has to be original for it to be a featured one (Though this wasn’t mentioned by mojang, it is something that he inferred from all the featured servers out there)

Disagree from me.
ofc yeah, bedwars is the original and CubeCraft just steal the concept and make eggwars

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
ofc yeah, bedwars is the original and CubeCraft just steal the concept and make eggwars
Nope, actually Hypixel BedWars is released after CubeCraft's EggWars. It is not CubeCraft who steal the concept from Hypixel, but probably the other way around.

But in the end, CubeCraft is, yeah, definitely not the first to have a game on this type. The first ever game on this type may be something like this dated back to 2012:

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules :D)​

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Nope, actually Hypixel BedWars is released after CubeCraft's EggWars. It is not CubeCraft who steal the concept from Hypixel, but probably the other way around.

But in the end, CubeCraft is, yeah, definitely not the first to have a game on this type. The first ever game on this type may be something like this dated back to 2012:

(I hope I'm not breaking the rules :D)​
How is it possible for you to not know I was being sarcastic

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom