Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Here's an explanation of how it works - https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360057167253

Would take like 5-10 minutes to add and setup. Don't see why not to add it.
No it won't make the server "messy" or anything it will literally affect one channel. Anyone who says it will make the server messy obviously doesn't use disord much.
It's also not even a custom bot - it's an official bot made by Discord themselves so I don't see how it's not trustworthy or anything.
There's literally no reason to not add it.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I think this would be a really fun addition to the server for Halloween, especially since it's official. I've escalated this and we're going to look into the bot in detail to see how it works, how we'd choose to add it and if it will impact anything to do with our functionality and layout, if not we'll try get it added to the server.

~ Escalated

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I think this would be a really fun addition to the server for Halloween, especially since it's official. I've escalated this and we're going to look into the bot in detail to see how it works, how we'd choose to add it and if it will impact anything to do with our functionality and layout, if not we'll try get it added to the server.

~ Escalated
Is there any update on this? Halloween is nearly over already...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom