Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like assists added to SG and Eggwars?

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
The title says it all. We all know those times where you are trying to kill a player, and then someone tags along and steals the kill. In my opinion, adding assists to Skywars was the best part of the update, I'd love to see it added to other games such as Eggwars and SG :)

Not too sure if this has been suggested elsewhere, but oh-well.

It could also be added to other games, but SG and Eggwars were the first ones that came into my head.

Edit: In Eggwars, you get 1 point for a kill / elimination. They could increase an elimination to 2 points, so if you get an assist on an elimination, you get one point. In that case, you would no longer have assists on non-eliminations.

Also:

Add the kill counter (in tab) to Eggwars. (Unsure if it should be on Kills + Eliminations, or just Eliminations, comment your opinion if you want).

Extra Edit: Can't edit the poll for the Kill Counter, so if a Staff Member wants to do that, go for it!

Last edited:

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
The title says it all. We all know those times where you are trying to kill a player, and then someone tags along and steals the kill. In my opinion, adding assists to Skywars was the best part of the update, I'd love to see it added to other games such as Eggwars and SG :)

It could also be added to other games, but SG and Eggwars were the first ones that came into my head.
I really agree! It id a good suggestion! I hope it comes in the game!

Reactions: Grimmay

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
In Eggwars, you only get one point per kill, so the assist would be a bit pointless.
In SG however, it'd be nice since kills are worth 6 points, and a fraction of that can be given to the assistant.
Also: Do assists add to your kill count (statistics)? I haven't had the chance to test it yet.

In Skywars, assists do not show up on Tab. That just reminded me, they should add the kill counter into Eggwars as well :p

I still think that only getting one point for an elimination is small, so they could increase that to 2 points. Due to the quick paced nature of Eggwars, assists could be too much if it were on any kill.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

Edit: In Eggwars, you get 1 point for a kill / elimination. They could increase an elimination to 2 points, so if you get an assist on an elimination, you get one point. In that case, you would no longer have assists on non-eliminations.

Also:

Add the kill counter (in tab) to Eggwars. (Unsure if it should be on Kills + Eliminations, or just Eliminations, comment your opinion if you want).

Extra Edit: Can't edit the poll for the Kill Counter, so if a Staff Member wants to do that, go for it!
I would love this added to the game I would also love if they added it to PVP FFA because some people get your kill and its very annoying :) Good Suggestion

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Also:

Maybe also add 'No projectiles' in Egg wars because camping is another hugely dominated aspect of Egg wars which makes people quit.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Maybe also add 'No projectiles' in Egg wars because camping is another hugely dominated aspect of Egg wars which makes people quit.
Now that is something I don't necessarily agree with. In this case, most games quickly turn into a game where nobody has an egg, and running away would be extremely annoying. (Not to mention running away just to see someone being spleefed when he's chasing a weaker person)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
As players seem to like the idea of the assists and the statistics, we will most likely implement them into future updates of Survival Games, Lucky Islands. EggWars might not have it, due to players are able to respawn over and over. The fact that its in SkyWars and could be implemented into LI or SG, is because once you're dead, you're dead. I'm not saying that they will be added 100%, I'm only stating that they would be a nice addition to some updates :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As players seem to like the idea of the assists and the statistics, we will most likely implement them into future updates of Survival Games, Lucky Islands. EggWars might not have it, due to players are able to respawn over and over. The fact that its in SkyWars and could be implemented into LI or SG, is because once you're dead, you're dead. I'm not saying that they will be added 100%, I'm only stating that they would be a nice addition to some updates :)

They could only add assists to eliminations on eggwars. Those are the kills that really matter. Once you eliminate someone, they're gone.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Now that is something I don't necessarily agree with. In this case, most games quickly turn into a game where nobody has an egg, and running away would be extremely annoying. (Not to mention running away just to see someone being spleefed when he's chasing a weaker person)
I don't think you complete understood what I said, a vote for removing bows in egg wars. The majority either don't use them or don't like using them, so why don't we add a vote? This would reduce camping and keep everyone happy.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-10-3_10-8-26.png

I'm not saying that they will be added 100%
REEEEE

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
This is the best idea I heard in these days. I hate it when someone killsteals me. Maybe you should get more points when you hit the enimy more times! (sorry for my english)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom