SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, cubecrafters!

I have a suggestion for this amazing forums place, it's to add the (agrees) to (disagrees) ratio on feedback and suggestion, by clicking on the "Feedback and suggestion", then you'll see a bunch of suggestions, so I suggest adding an "agree to disagree" ratio that displays it as a percentage, so when you wanna see the high agree to disagree ratio suggestions and see it, your life becomes much easier.
EDITED:
It seems that everyone understood me wrong, i mean that when we click on "Feedback and suggestion" like this :
1636634214065.png

as you can see, we have to click on the suggestion to see how many disagrees and agrees the suggestion has, so i suggest adding the agrees to disagree ratio under the "Replies" and "Views" count

If you agree I love u

If you disagree tell us why

All love to admins, mods, helpers, sr. mods, designers, translators, sr. translators, devs, marketplace QA, members, annnnndd :

Cya!

Last edited:

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hey, cubecrafters!

I have a suggestion for this amazing forums place, it's to add the (agrees) to (disagrees) ratio on feedback and suggestion, by clicking on the "Feedback and suggestion", then you'll see a bunch of suggestions, so I suggest adding an "agree to disagree" ratio that displays it as a percentage, so when you wanna see the high agree to disagree ratio suggestions and see it, your life becomes much easier.

If you agree i love u

If you disagree tell us why

All love to admins, mods, helpers, sr. mods, designers, translators, sr. translators, devs, members, annnnndd :

Cya !
ratio

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You can already see the difference between the number of agrees and disagrees right? Weird suggestion.

Very good addition.
It seems that everyone understood me wrong, i mean that when we click on "Feedback and suggestion" like this :
1636634214065.png

as you can see, we have to click on the suggestion to see how many disagrees and agrees the suggestion has, so i suggest adding the agrees to disagrees ratio under the "Replies" and "Views" count

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
It seems that everyone understood me wrong, i mean that when we click on "Feedback and suggestion" like this :View attachment 203098
as you can see, we have to click on the suggestion to see how many disagrees and agrees the suggestion has, so i suggest adding the agrees to disagrees ratio under the "Replies" and "Views" count
I still don’t agree. Something with ‘you can’t judge a book by it’s cover’. It wouldn’t add anything beside being messy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom