Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 9, 2017
Cube plss add that you can gift your points to your friends of other players. thats nice but i have to mucht points and my friend need points

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't think this is a good idea, because some players have already unlocked everything and have loads of points. If they are able to give them to other players, they instantly unlock many things, without playing. If cubecraft adds this, players don't have to play for their points, so they maybe even lose players. Because some players play much cubecraft, to unlock everything. And that is no longer needed, if cubecraft adds this idea. Plus I think it is unfair, for people who don't have rich friends, and have play a lot before they can unlock things.

Reactions: East

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I don't think this is a good idea, because some players have already unlocked everything and have loads of points. If they are able to give them to other players, they instantly unlock many things, without playing. If cubecraft adds this, players don't have to play for their points, so they maybe even lose players. Because some players play much cubecraft, to unlock everything. And that is no longer needed, if cubecraft adds this idea. Plus I think it is unfair, for people who don't have rich friends, and have play a lot before they can unlock things.
There could maybe be some sort of limit for how many points you’re able to give away.

Maybe 1000 a week? I do not believe this is game changing as in a week you’re able to gather up way more points than 1000. So if the rich player has a friend who wants to parkour for an example, they may nees to buy the map.

That costs about 500 points in general so then the rich player can give 500 points to them. Since you can easily get 1000 points in a week the friend probably doesn’t play much either way so it’d be little, close to no harm at all with this being a thing, as long as there’s a limit for it.

Last edited:

ValentinoGV_

Oct 25, 2016
Cádiz, Andalucía
I think this will be abused. People which have already unlocked things, will give points to friends and they will get things which they don't deserve
Even if you put a limit by how much points you would be able to gift weekly, people will abuse it as you could give it again in a future time

Sl0wMo7ion

Server & Marketplace Quality Assurance
Feb 19, 2020
Bulgaria
cubecraft.net
This is absolutely not a good idea. How everyone said above, this will be abused and most of the players will receive points and they will be able to buy a lot of things very easy.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
This won't be funny because you don't play so you don't have the value of getting your cosmetics/cubelets, whatever you can get with points and this will be very abused. All I have is for having played and enjoyed the game.
I hope this won't be implemented because all my hours playing would be a waste of time.

Reactions: ValentinoGV_

Sponth

May 22, 2016
Palma de Mallorca , Balearic Islands
------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Spanish:

Como se informó anteriormente, esto podría hacer que los jugadores abusen, eso está bien para mí, pero si lo implementaran en CubeCraft no sería muy bueno y causaría que muchas personas pierdan sus puntos.

English:

As previously reported, this could potentially cause players to abuse, that's fine with me, but if they implemented it in CubeCraft it wouldn't be very good and would cause many people to lose their points.

Greetings and have a nice day!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------

Atentamente: Sponth
Attentively: Sponth

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom