Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
1,792
7,751
379
Canada, America’s 51st State
I find myself playing with 2 other people a lot, and teams of 3 would be so nice. I mean, we have it up from 1 - 4, but we’re missing 3
There’s 3 main things the Cubecraft community has been lobbying for for a while : Cubecraft Skyblock End Update, Eggwars Trios, and Lucky Blocks Duos. People have tried for years with sadly 0 success. Hope this is the one that makes it! 🙏
 

kivorae

✨ Moderator ✨
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
334
1,326
179
to3 is a good idea, but it means the builders have to work on more maps for it and there's already too many gamemodes that exist for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom