• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Maybe you can write your idea in English the next time so others also can read it and give tgere opinions!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Translation : I would like you to add tea party map and pvp minigame in minecrft bedrock (I used a translator app I can't speak Spanish)
About tea party, it's a map for 5 players and Bedrock doesn't have eggwars of teams in 5, so they'll firstly need to redo the map if they want to implement it, so I'd rather have them make a new map since tea party isn't really that fun in my opinion. About PVP, this has been suggested a few times, and yes I with you! It would be great!

Reactions: Fqnta

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It would be nice to see a new game been added like duels. But the map tea party is too big. they can maybe update the map so it supports 4v4v4v4.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hola,
Supongo que te refieres a SkyWars o EggWars para "mapa de la fiesta del té". Realmente no me importaría demasiado, pero un diseñador podría estar feliz de transmitir la idea. Un modo de juego PvP estaría bien, pero no es el juego más compatible con dispositivos móviles. Y asegúrese de verificar que esto no haya sido sugerido antes de publicarlo.
¡Gracias por tu sugerencia! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom