Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello everyone! Recently, I have been playing more on the 1.8 version of CubeCraft. Unfortunately, there is something that is bothering me a little, which is the regeneration. That's why I came up with this very simple suggestion:
Add Splash Potions of Healing to chests on the middle islands in SkyWars on 1.8.

Here is why:
Regenerating is a problem on 1.8. It takes forever to fully regenerate. Luckily, there is an ability that gives you a health potion when killing someone. Though, when fully maxed out this ability, there is only a chance of 18% that you receive that potion. In my opinion, that's very low. That's why I think you should be able to get Splash Potions of Healing out of chests on the middle island and on the sub-middle islands. They shouldn't be put in all chests of course, but in approximately 1/2 chests. By adding this, cleaning will most likely not be that easy anymore and there would be another good reason to go to the middle. It might also decrease the amount of campers.

Let me know what you think!

Edit: I forgot to mention that you should only able to get Splash Potions out of chests when Basic Items is voted, not with Normal nor Overpowered Items.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this an amazing solution! I only would change the potion to regeneration on the home island; And that mid gives you instant health to make more valuable. Since I now have the feeling that going mid really doesn't help as much as it should.
Could you also add a poll?

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I think this an amazing solution! I only would change the potion to regeneration on the home island; And that mid gives you instant health to make more valuable. Since I now have the feeling that going mid really doesn't help as much as it should.
I actually didn't mean that potions should be in the chests on the starter/home islands. I mean that they should only be in chests on the (sub-)middle islands.
Could you also add a poll?
Poll added! ;)

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
De
Hello everyone! Recently, I have been playing more on the 1.8 version of CubeCraft. Unfortunately, there is something that is bothering me a little, which is the regeneration. That's why I came up with this very simple suggestion:
Add Splash Potions of Healing to chests on the middle islands in SkyWars on 1.8.

Here is why:
Regenerating is a problem on 1.8. It takes forever to fully regenerate. Luckily, there is an ability that gives you a health potion when killing someone. Though, when fully maxed out this ability, there is only a chance of 18% that you receive that potion. In my opinion, that's very low. That's why I think you should be able to get Splash Potions of Healing out of chests on the middle island and on the sub-middle islands. They shouldn't be put in all chests of course, but in approximately 1/2 chests. By adding this, cleaning will most likely not be that easy anymore and there would be another good reason to go to the middle. It might also decrease the amount of campers.

In my opinion i don’t see a problem by adding this. Healing in 1.8 is really slow, I’d like to see this soon!

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com

Here is why:

With OP items you can regenerate very easy using gaps, with Normal items too, but its harder to get gaps. However, with Basic items you regenerate very slow. In my opinion healing potions should be added to Basic items, because you die so fast which makes it not fun in my opinion.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
With OP items you can regenerate very easy using gaps, with Normal items too, but its harder to get gaps. However, with Basic items you regenerate very slow. In my opinion healing potions should be added to Basic items, because you die so fast which makes it not fun in my opinion.
I’m sure this is a good idea. So only add them to basic. They cab only be found on the sub-mid and mid island. Otherwise it might be too OP.

Reactions: Keep Smiling

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I only play 1.8 myself so I can search and report hackers, but I can certainly understand that people who just play it would really like it if there was something more in the field of healing. But on the other hand I wonder if this is necessary, since you already cast many people with the rod of the islands before they are completely healed

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom