Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
I honestly want it to come back, it became my favorite mode when it was added and normal eggwars is ok but it is not the same in my opinion
True, its just the fact that normal gets boring after a while and we used to have SpeedEggwars as a alternative But now that SpeedEggwars is gone cubecraft gets very boring for a Egggwars lover

Reactions: Efcluke95

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
True, its just the fact that normal gets boring after a while and we used to have SpeedEggwars as a alternative But now that SpeedEggwars is gone cubecraft gets very boring for a Egggwars lover
Well honestly i keep enjoying the other games but you have the reason, SpeedEgg lovers are soooooooooo sad, i hope to have it back soon

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I would like to go back to the minigame again, I liked it a lot, everything was fast! jejsj

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hell yes! (and maybe with a higher XP reward cause I want levels ;P)

EggWars gets repetitive and all you do is bridge and kill. Speed was much more fast paced which Normal EggWars lacks.

Reactions: iiJqlian_

Pvpnolifer3

Jan 7, 2019
I remember the times when i used to play this game for hours. I quited a few months ago because it was removed. i really hope it will come back. acually some say it will spilt the player base of eggwars....1st of all thats not true the player base of eggwars will always be bigger than Speed Eggwars. and 2nd, even if it did split the player base how much will there be left in normal eggwars..like 400!. i really hope it will come back. because i miss the old times :(
(sorry for my bad English)

Reactions: iiJqlian_
D

Deleted member 59979

Yeah some of us like speed eggwars but thst doesn't change the fact that it wasn't active enough. Personally I far prefer speed eggwars but there's no point adding it back because not enough people played it.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
it wasn't active enough.
The games that got featured last months also weren't active enough before (after all, they were removed as well as SEW), but they got a chance, and I would be very happy if Speed EggWars could also get a chance as a featured game someday. Even if it's not on the Java Edition. Introducing it to the Bedrock server sounds like a good idea to me. I can see how the players who play EggWars on Bedrock are pretty much a lot, which means that spliting the EggWars community on Bedrock may not be much of a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
D

Deleted member 59979

The games that got featured last months also weren't active enough before (after all, they were removed as well as SEW), but they got a chance, and I would be very happy if Speed EggWars could also get a chance as a featured game someday. Even if it's not on the Java Edition. Introducing it to the Bedrock server sounds like a good idea to me. I can see how the players who play EggWars on Bedrock are pretty much a lot, which means that spliting the EggWars community on Bedrock may not be much of a problem.

I wouldn't have an issue with bringing it back as a featured game but what the suggestion was talking about was adding it back to the NPC not as a featured game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom