what do you think?

• cool

• ok

• meh

Results are only viewable after voting.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
for VIP levels and ranks you could create some "toys", some itens that those people can interact and do something, like, give a snowball for them to throw or something, reloading after some seconds, or a rod that he can just be using to have some diferent thing, and could even work whille you are in your cage on skywars/eggwars while u wait for the game to start, just to have some interaction :P

what do you guys think?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
for VIP levels and ranks you could create some "toys", some itens that those people can interact and do something, like, give a snowball for them to throw or something, reloading after some seconds, or a rod that he can just be using to have some diferent thing, and could even work whille you are in your cage on skywars/eggwars while u wait for the game to start, just to have some interaction :P

what do you guys think?
Yes that would be cool also like gadgets like a grapple bow for the lobby

Reactions: Egg🥚

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I can see a lot of potential with this. I do agree that some kind of fun gadgets and tools would be the perfect addition to our Bedrock lobbies, and give our players some fun things to mess about with and show off their VIP Level. This is already in place on Java, so why not bedrock?

There is probably a more technical reason... but for now, Escalated

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I vote yes, because I really liked this idea, since in Java this would never happen (at least I think so), but why not add it in Bedrock so players can show their level.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom