Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Private messaging

• Total voters

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Whenever I type /tell, /msg etc. It doesn’t let me. I want to talk with people without strangers hearing us.
so place consider adding private messaging back

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
they can't add it because they are partenered with Minecraft os private massage is not allowed
Kind of yes, due to privacy agreements with Microsoft we’re not allowed to add private messages, sorry :(
This is also the reason for missing team chat in some games. For a more detailed explanation, I would contact Microsoft themselves

Reactions: Josher and wxzzrd

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Kind of yes, due to privacy agreements with Microsoft we’re not allowed to add private messages, sorry :(
This is also the reason for missing team chat in some games. For a more detailed explanation, I would contact Microsoft themselves
This is understandable.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Wait there can’t even be team chat?!?!

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
On java, you can use the msg or tell command, however, you can only use it for players that are currently in your game!

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
On java, you can use the msg or tell command, however, you can only use it for players that are currently in your game!
/msg and /tell indeed works only with people in your game. But you can use /fmsg to message your friends wherever they are on the server.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Ye but you're not friends with everyone on the server :)
Well no, but there is for sure a point in the fact that you can't msg anyone on the server. Imagine getting lots of random msgs if you're famous or idk. If you wanna chat with someone, become friends.

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom