Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

imyaraa

Apr 18, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
hello there, I think this suggestion has been on here before but what I want to say is, cubecraft really needs to add a trios game mode, in eggwars, skywars, and lucky blocks. i have 2 friends and the 3 of us play together, and I’m pretty sure it can be way better when you add trios, so that it can fit, so please add trios! Next thing is, recently I’ve been losing interest in cubecraft, it’s just like I don’t enjoy grinding or playing casually anymore. when I log on, and after maybe 10 mins I just leave because I just don’t feel like it, and I’ve realized that it has been happening everyday, I used to enjoy cubecraft very much, and It was my favorite, but now I feel like maybe you should add more maps, update the server, add cool new stuff, add at least 2 new maps in eggwars, i really think that one update can change the whole server, and it can be better, so please update the server and add trios, thanks.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hey imyaraa

Thanks for posting on our forums. The topic above is something that was already brought up in this suggestion.
Please avoid repeating topics from active or forwarded threads as listed in our rules. You can find some information about a future eggwars update here. If you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask them. Thanks!

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom