Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Heyo!

Just a quick little suggestion, so I've had some problems with the in-game reporting system. If you report someone when you're still in their game it works. But if you leave or the game ends you aren't able to report him any more afterwords.

I think I know why they added this system, so friends you play with can't report him as well if they aren't in the same as you. They added this to prevent groups of friends from mass reporting the same player over and over.

My solution to this 'problem'.
  • add a 2-minute timer so that if the game ends you are still able to report him for 2 minutes. (or longer)

during the game: https://gyazo.com/f4ef529fb0de78f3cbeb4b735ba71475
when the game ended and I tried reporting him: https://gyazo.com/9bce392901bfcb49283bef5944785928

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I feel like 2 minutes timer is fair, because you can’t always catch the cheater after killing you if you both were the last standing.Most hackers have auto leave so it’s quite impossible to do /report.Its yes from me.

Reactions: ImJunior
D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I think it's a good idea, In all games that I found a hacker, (when the game is ending) I don't have time to report him, and It's very frustrating.

So, yeah, +1.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
But if you leave or the game ends you aren't able to report him any more afterwords.
I have this issue so many times because I either make a typo in the command and have to re-type it or I am just too slow. I agree with that there should come a solution on this. Though, I don't think your solution is going to work. They command first was for Plus users who were able to use this command while being in-game with this cheater. This way, with your solution, I think there will only be more reports through that command for the same cheater. I am not saying that is bad, because many people will report then the staff is sure about that person breaking the rules.

This is why I always have my OBS on if I see a cheater, I just click F10 and I am recording. I get where you're coming from, but I think there is a different solution for this.

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I think there will only be more reports through that command for the same cheater.

That's the intention of my solution, so players that have missed their chance to report someone that ruined their game. I understand your point of view on this topic but if you aren't able to report someone the first time because the game ended, why not give players 1-2 extra minutes to report them. Maybe more reports but also more bans, and isn't that what the reporting system is all about?

Well, this is the best solution I can come up with for this problem right now.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
That's the intention of my solution, so players that have missed their chance to report someone that ruined their game. I understand your point of view on this topic but if you aren't able to report someone the first time because the game ended, why not give players 1-2 extra minutes to report them. Maybe more reports but also more bans, and isn't that what the reporting system is all about?

Well, this is the best solution I can come up with for this problem right now.
Yea you're right about that, there are indeed 2 points of view for this and I completely understand you. It could indeed work, but then with a view things and fixes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom