SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, cubecrafters!

Today is a big day, bc Asia region HAS BEEN ADDED! But I have a time saver suggestion that should be added, to add "Set Your Default Region", by clicking on Lobbies --> Change Region --> Set Default Region.

**Here's a picture that shows the "Set Default Region":
B807F41F-6CA4-4494-8FFA-6E4B0EB05914.jpeg

This will place you automatically in the region that you select as a default region every time you log into cubecraft.

Hope you agree...

All love to staff, members, and partners (EXCEPT HATERS)

Cya!

Last edited:

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Every time you log into cubecraft, it places you in the EU region, so my suggestion is about to add the "Set Default Region" Button, so that every time you log into cubecraft, you'll be placed in that region that you have selected
For games or just for lobbies?

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Every time you log into cubecraft, it places you in the EU region, so my suggestion is about to add the "Set Default Region" Button, so that every time you log into cubecraft, you'll be placed in that region that you have selected
Just like we said when we released our North American regions - when you connect to CubeCraft, you automatically join the region closest to you with the best ping!
?

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You actually get placed in the lobby best for you based off your ping. However, I do agree with the suggestion as sometimes people prefer to be in another region for lobbies.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Today is a big day, bc Asia region HAS BEEN ADDED!
Wdym they've been testing asia region and force everyone who plays on asia to play on the server for few weeks now?
It just got released to the public few hours ago.

The only reason why I agreed on this is because playing CubeCraft on a smooth ping is so wierd. There's no delay when opening chests, there's no 0.2 second delay when hitting or throwing projectiles/shooting with bows and kb feels so different. Thanks to the asia region, I dislike CubeCraft's kb even more now. 👍
I'm so used to playing on a laggy ping. I've been playing on the eu server for years now. I learnt to release my bow 0.2 second earlier to hit the target. Without the 0.2 second delay, all of those are pointless. I just hate playing CubeCraft on a smooth ping. It's so wierd and so uncomfortable.

Reactions: SoloWarz

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
Wdym they've been testing asia region and force everyone who plays on asia to play on the server for few weeks now?
It just got released to the public few hours ago.

The only reason why I agreed on this is because playing CubeCraft on a smooth ping is so wierd. There's no delay when opening chests, there's no 0.2 second delay when hitting or throwing projectiles/shooting with bows and kb feels so different. Thanks to the asia region, I dislike CubeCraft's kb even more now. 👍
I'm so used to playing on a laggy ping. I've been playing on the eu server for years now. I learnt to release my bow 0.2 second earlier to hit the target. Without the 0.2 second delay, all of those are pointless. I just hate playing CubeCraft on a smooth ping. It's so wierd and so uncomfortable.
No one with decent ping wants to play against a player with 500 ping, you shouldn't be able to choose the region you play on

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Then why do you want to connect to a region that isn't the best one
because playing on 30 ping is not normal and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Because if you've been playing on 500 ping for years, you are definitely gonna get use to playing with them.
I'm so lucky that few hours ago, na or eu had more players than as so the game teleports me in an na or eu game.
First, the bow is no longer delayed, projectile throwing is also no longer delayed, opening inventory or chest is now an instant and eating food is no longer have extra delay and it feels so uncomfortable.

I just dislike playing on decent ping. It's not like it gave advantage or anything, playing on decent ping is just so uncomfortable, wierd and bad. I just wish there's a way I can play on eu again.

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
That's 100% dumb, you need a certified bruh moment. Playing on the best ping with no delay is what makes games better and you're just saying the opposite. Just because it's smooth now and you don't get the 0.2 seconds delay, you'll hate the server now? That's so weird and so dumb, can you not adjust to not shooting/throwing your bow/projectiles 0.2 seconds earlier, and what's the problem with no delay on chests?!?!? KB feels weird man yes I agree but it's not that bad if you adjust to it, but you seem to avoid change. Better for you to play on those NA based servers like MinePlex

Reactions: SoloWarz

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
That's 100% dumb, you need a certified bruh moment. Playing on the best ping with no delay is what makes games better and you're just saying the opposite. Just because it's smooth now and you don't get the 0.2 seconds delay, you'll hate the server now? That's so weird and so dumb, can you not adjust to not shooting/throwing your bow/projectiles 0.2 seconds earlier, and what's the problem with no delay on chests?!?!? KB feels weird man yes I agree but it's not that bad if you adjust to it, but you seem to avoid change. Better for you to play on those NA based servers like MinePlex
It's because CubeCraft team just cannot not take something I love and then ruin them. They've barely made any changes that satisfy me. Almost all changes they've made are stupid and I hate it.

CubeCraft imo is a great and a fun server but the issue is the team kept ruining them and making them unplayable.

(I mean well, the asia region make the game playable but why is it necessary for them to force people to play on the region? Can't they just make an option so people who wants to play on other region able to play there?)

+ I can't stream snipe people who plays on na if I'm stuck on asia.

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
It's because CubeCraft team just cannot not take something I love and then ruin them. They've barely made any changes that satisfy me. Almost all changes they've made are stupid and I hate it.

CubeCraft imo is a great and a fun server but the issue is the team kept ruining them and making them unplayable.

(I mean well, the asia region make the game playable but why is it necessary for them to force people to play on the region? Can't they just make an option so people who wants to play on other region able to play there?)

+ I can't stream snipe people who plays on na if I'm stuck on asia.
It's not a question of what 'you' like, it's for everyone! They have not ruined a single thing since I started playing, all of the changes have been for the good of it, and the stream snipe reason is not at all worth working for . Ya know you should be glad to get 30 ping, I suffer to get even 100 ping, even now when Asia region has been added.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom