Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Hello cubecrafters!

All the players who connect from the Asia region (Including me) need to have good internet to play the minigames. For ages, this has been an issue for people in Asia. Recently, cubecraft added NA servers and those who live in NA must be happy playing skywars while we spend money on internet. I don't want this to be the same as how bug reports get handled (Takes ages), even if I haven't reported any. Anyone who wants to give their opinions on this can put it as a reaction, or else comment on this thread. (I might add a poll if needed).

Edit- Staff can give their reasons why we/ we can't do this.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Its a good idea but at this moment there is no way they will implement this, here is why:

1. Servers are very expensive, just look at how long it took them to add NA servers.
2. On cubecraft there are very few asian players, like max 25 at a time so it will not be worth it, what if you invited a few thousand Asia players? then this would be a good addition!

- Dreamer

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Its a good idea but at this moment there is no way they will implement this, here is why:

1. Servers are very expensive, just look at how long it took them to add NA servers.
2. On cubecraft there are very few asian players, like max 25 at a time so it will not be worth it, what if you invited a few thousand Asia players? then this would be a good addition!

- Dreamer
I agree that this isn’t the right time to add Asian servers.. but where did you get the information about CubeCraft having max 25 Asian players at a time?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Quoting from our latest news post regarding the NA servers release:

We are definitely looking into the possibility of creating more regions in different parts of the world - we just want to make sure that it works in NA first before starting work on others 😉

So yes, we are looking into adding more regions/hosts to the network. For now, we can't disclose any details about this, sorry!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
For context, I'm in NA

So far, I've been highly disappointed by my experience on NA servers (or lack thereof)

The thing is that the server will move you if it means the game will fill up faster, and since EU has the majority of players, it'll just move you back to EU

This happens like 9/10 times, and I've only gotten to play an actual game of eggwars on NA servers like 4 or 5 times.

I understand why you want this (i wanted NA servers for a long time) but given that it pretty much always moves you back to EU, I think you would be dissapointed in the end, unless something changes and Cube will let you play in a game that's in your region.
On cubecraft there are very few asian players, like max 25 at a time

I'm pretty sure someone already brought this up, but I'm curious as well. Where did you get this info?

Reactions: RockBaton268754

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
There is usually around 30k on the bedrock network at a time, Asians make up 59% of the worlds population, there is no way there is only 25 on at a time.
The fact they make up 59% of the world population doesn’t mean 59% of CubeCraft is Asian. There are far less Asians playing Minecraft than European or American players.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I agree that this isn’t the right time to add Asian servers.. but where did you get the information about CubeCraft having max 25 Asian players at a time?
I don't know how many asian players are active on cube but I have almost never met any, and 25 is just how much I feel there are.

ElectrooElite

May 5, 2020

- Dreamer
there are definetely way more than 25 asian playerts per 40 thousand players in cubecraft, and cubecraft is adding more and more annoying paid stuff so they're certainly rolling in cash

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Well, I do hope that Asian servers will come in some time, and to fix the issue of going back to the EU servers instead of the NA servers, the devs could implement a server lock that could prevent you from changing server regions and could be toggled in the social menu.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know how many asian players are active on cube but I have almost never met any, and 25 is just how much I feel there are.
Cubecraft also have Australians that would connect to Asia server (Me, my friends, etc)
Plus like others said there is 1k amount of people from Asia Hive server when I am online, So there will be at least 800. I still don't think that is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom