Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4953makcim

Mar 29, 2021
English: Add Russian text and voice channels to your discord server so that people can communicate and find someone to play Russian with, of course I understand there are voice channels and text channels Other Languages, but in these channels you can communicate in any language and let's say if I sit in the voice on the Other Languages channel, then some person may come to me who will speak the language I do not understand, let's say German or Bulgarian or some other and with tembole on your discord server, many participants communicate in Russian what is the problem with this added Русский: Добавьте русские текстовые и голосовые каналы на свой сервер Discord, чтобы люди могли общаться и находить кого-то, с кем можно поиграть на русском, конечно, я понимаю, что есть голосовые каналы и текстовые каналы Other Languages, но на этих каналах вы можете общаться на любом языке, и скажем так если я сижу голосом на канале других языков, то ко мне может прийти какой-то человек, который будет говорить на языке, которого я не понимаю, скажем на немецком или болгарском или каком-то другом и темболккм на вашем сервере Discord, многие участники общаются на русском в чем проблема это релизовать

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Your logic may be used for any language spoken on Cubecraft though, but that doesn't mean channels for every language should be added. Only very common languages with many speakers on Cubecraft should have their own channels, so it's a no from me.

D

Deleted member 347571

In my opinion cubecraft should try to focus on getting Russian players too, there are plenty of really big servers on Java that are made in Russia or Ukraine for example. If they would manage to do this then they could definitely add a Russian channel on discord.

If we're speaking about right now then i'll have to disagree since it would be a dead chat just as plenty of them are right now.

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
(I am russian)
Disagree - because too little amount of russian speaking players on the Discord server. I know that there are many russian players on the Minecraft server, but they are not speak in Discord.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
(I am russian)
Disagree - because too little amount of russian speaking players on the Discord server. I know that there are many russian players on the Minecraft server, but they are not speak in Discord.
But will they come if we have such a channel to make them feel more confortable?

Oct 6, 2021
Nederland
English: Add Russian text and voice channels to your discord server so that people can communicate and find someone to play Russian with, of course I understand there are voice channels and text channels Other Languages, but in these channels you can communicate in any language and let's say if I sit in the voice on the Other Languages channel, then some person may come to me who will speak the language I do not understand, let's say German or Bulgarian or some other and with tembole on your discord server, many participants communicate in Russian what is the problem with this added Русский: Добавьте русские текстовые и голосовые каналы на свой сервер Discord, чтобы люди могли общаться и находить кого-то, с кем можно поиграть на русском, конечно, я понимаю, что есть голосовые каналы и текстовые каналы Other Languages, но на этих каналах вы можете общаться на любом языке, и скажем так если я сижу голосом на канале других языков, то ко мне может прийти какой-то человек, который будет говорить на языке, которого я не понимаю, скажем на немецком или болгарском или каком-то другом и темболккм на вашем сервере Discord, многие участники общаются на русском в чем проблема это релизовать
U can talk in international chat russian too

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom