Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critomania

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hello, there are really a lot of Russian-speaking users in the cubecraft discord server now and it's a little uncomfortable that communication takes place in the "other language" channel, because of the foreigners we don't understand. They literally enter the channel for 10 messages and leave. So I thought, is it possible for us to create such a channel, there will be quite activity in it, because. There are quite a lot of Russian community. If there is no place for the channel, then I suggest replacing the swenska channel with the proposed one, because almost no one writes there :D

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, there are really a lot of Russian-speaking users in the cubecraft discord server now and it's a little uncomfortable that communication takes place in the "other language" channel, because of the foreigners we don't understand. They literally enter the channel for 10 messages and leave. So I thought, is it possible for us to create such a channel, there will be quite activity in it, because. There are quite a lot of Russian community. If there is no place for the channel, then I suggest replacing the swenska channel with the proposed one, because almost no one writes there :D
I disagree:disagree:, because:
  1. not enough information
  2. no russian🇷🇺 mod

• Agree
Reactions: Matriox

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Language channels will be added depending on if Moderators speak the language. According to this point of view, I think there are too few moderators who speak Russian.

There are some translators who speak Russian but to have them report everything to a mod is a lot of work for a small benefit.

Swedish/Svenska is a language spoken by a reasonable number of speakers. There are also plenty of moderators available for this.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Language channels will be added depending on if Moderators speak the language. According to this point of view, I think there are too few moderators who speak Russian.
The Arabic and Turkish channel got added as well even though there weren’t mods speaking those languages

milanveldkamp

Jul 13, 2021

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
"Language channels will be added depending on if Moderators speak the language. According to this point of view, I think there are too few moderators who speak Russian."

i agree with this as there arent Russian moderators to moderate the channel

altho there are other languages that could be added seen as moderators can speak that language, for example French, id like that

Last edited:
Reactions: FoxFil_

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hihi, in future please remember to only post necessary messages and not completely copy off of others as this may be seen as pointless posting and going off topic.
If you have any queries feel free to start a conversation!

Thanks (:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom